• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Cliodhna's Place

After their elaborate preparations (and perhaps because of them) the majority of the Críu makes their way to Cliodhna's without incident. The innkeeper's daughter told Gavril she lives in an apartment on the top (second) floor - third on the left facing the street.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

Mowgli said:
After their elaborate preparations (and perhaps because of them) the majority of the Críu makes their way to Cliodhna's without incident. The innkeeper's daughter told Gavril she lives in an apartment on the top (second) floor - third on the left facing the street.
"Should I accompany you inside to get the information, or will you be better able to work your enviable charms in more privacy? I don't mind waiting here, outside, for the rest of our Críu," says Cairn to Gavril.

arkansasdave

First Post
Béar

OOC: i believe Béar was scheduled to arive next?...

IC: upon arival, "Alright, men. How does it look? Any sign of Desaigh? Either of you reconed the interior yet?"

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Once arrived, Skáth will stay outside tucked away to avoid drawing attention. If possible, he will find a spot near the house where he can keep an eye out if someone did follow us.

draven14

First Post
Cerallos

Cerallos will hang back keeping watch on the front of the building while being aware to stay in sight of Dillis. He'll also rely on Skáth being able to warn him of any trouble he may see.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

arkansasdave said:
OOC: i believe Béar was scheduled to arive next?...
IC: upon arival, "Alright, men. How does it look? Any sign of Desaigh? Either of you reconed the interior yet?"

OOC: Gavril may already be inside working his seduction magic by the time you arrive. (In fact, that's kinda what I intended by waiting outside. ;) ) However, Scotley is at an off-site meeting at work today, and won't be able to post for probably most of the day.

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

OOC: Indeed I was not able to post today, but Gavril better played at night anyway.

"Friend Skathe, could you sense any sign of life in the apartment?" Whatever the Fae's answer, Gavril will make his way to the door and knock.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Tracking Down Cliodhna

[sblock=For Mike L]Skáth does indeed sense a multitude of emotions from the small apartment block (there are probably 12 apartments - 6 up and 6 down - in the rectangular building).[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads