• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

draven14

First Post
Cerallos

Cerallos keeps his position and keeps an eye on both Skáth and Cairn for signs of any kind. He also looks back to Dillis to make sure she's still there and well and gives her a little salute with a finger brush across the tip of the nose. (Like straight out of The Sting! lol)

I sure would like Ruarc here right now....

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Críu Outside

The party is drawing a little notice now - unusual for three or four people to be gathered around outside a building with apparantly nothing to do, especially during the day. Add in the armament and military bearing of this group, and you're gonna draw some stares. On the other hand, there is that feeling of tension about the city - maybe this doesn't seem that out of the ordinary . . .

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe, "Break out the Cards, Boys"

Just trying to make this look more natural for everyone's benefit, Cairn will carefully inspect the construction of the building, paying particular attention to the front steps, walkway, and the lowermost windows/casements (ground floor if they are the lowest, or, preferably basement windows) (I'm not sure if there's even anything to be found by doing this, Cairn is mainly just using this activity as a ruse for the benefit of the overly nosy onlookers, but, if there is anything out of the ordinary Cairn will make mental note of it.) After a couple of minutes of this, Cairn will grow weary of this activity and say, "Say, which one of you fellows has a deck of cards? We might as well play a hand or three."

OOC: Do I need to make any rolls for this stuff?

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Leif said:
OOC: Do I need to make any rolls for this stuff?

Just for kicks and giggles, go ahead and roll 3d6 (we'll see if you manage to convince passers-by to overlook the honkin' big ol' axe on your back - and all the other weapons jutting out all over the place) . . .

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Críu Outside Cliodhna's

Cairn goes into his 'Well Armed Judge Impersonating a Building Inspector' act, then tires of the game and brings out the cards. Surprisingly, those on the Críu who are watching do notice a reduction in the number of curious bypassers - could be they're convinced, could be they have been made aware that they're not supposed to notice, but it's the results that count! :p

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

Doing his best to look dashing and safe, Gavril tells Cliodhna of the events in the park including the tragic loss, but omitting the part about the archer perhaps being someone they know. He makes much of the death the fae. "Now we face a crossroads as to where to go next. Can you tell us who to talk to in the Maor's palace? We want to keep you out of this as much as posible. That's why we didn't approach you in the inn. But please help us to save the Maor. Tell me what ever you know."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads