• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

Mowgli said:
Looking around, Cairn realizes that even for this time of day the place is fairly empty - business doesn't appear to be good.
Cairn, looking around the place that seems to be uncharacteristically deserted, says, "Well, Goodmaster Colm, tell us, if you will, how have you been faring lately? Do you have any information or opinions to tell the Bairdéir about the state of things here?"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

Mowgli said:
"So you are Bairdéir? Do you have proof?"
"No one has ever doubted me before. What proof do you require, Sir? And, by the way, have you known of others claiming to be Bardéir who were not so? That would be a very disturbing trend, indeed."

OOC: I can't find anything on my character sheet about any kind of badge, inisignia, tattoo, or other identifying marks. Do we have something like that?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC:

When you completed your training each of you were given a ring, a plain wide black iron band. The rings have the property of identifying their wearers as Bairdéir to any who see them - of placing the knowledge in the mind of others that the wearer's claim is authentic. This property cannot be copied - the making of the rings is a secret known only to 'those who make them,' and each ring bonds to the Bairdéir that wears it. So far, some have claimed to be Bairdéir but none have dared to (or been able to) back this up with a ring unless their claim was true. I did not put them on the character sheets, I guess . . . I don't know why not.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

OOC: Thanks, Mr. GM!

Cairn runs the fingers of his left hand (the hand with his Bardéir ring) through his hair, letting his hand linger for a moment in front of his face. Then extending his left hand toward Goodmaster Colm, and he says, "These rings are our badges and our proof. Do you believe now?"

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Dílis Aerach

A concerned look comes over Dílis' strong face, and she says gently,

"Nothing you would not sell to anyone else, and we will gladly pay your standard fees, sir."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

To Aindreas Colm, Cairn says, "You see, Goodmaster Colm, we are in the process of evaluating certain of the area accountants and bookkeepers for consideration to participate in an Awards Banquet to be arranged and held at a later time. As part of our preliminary selection, we would like to award a couple of local winners smaller banquets at your establishment. We were wondering if you might, perhaps, be willing to give us a good price for providing this prize to our effort? We will not forget your helpfulness."

arkansasdave

First Post
Béar

OOC: sorry guys...work and finals have me swamped...but this isn't Béar's speciality anyway, so...

IC: Béar (I'm assuming is with the group making party plans) stays in the back letting Gavril speak. Keeping one eye on the few customers, one eye on the owner, and one eye on the door, Béar doesn't want another surprise attack.

Remove ads