• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"Yes, actually, I am famished now that you mention it! And, after all, we can write the price of the meal off as 'prize testing' or something, can't we??"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aindreas Colm

"In that case, please follow me - I can seat you immediately."

The distinguished gentleman shows you to a quiet table and seats you efficiently. He brings out menus, which reflect prices more or less in range with his previous statements that the average meal costs 1 Noble. The variety is impressive - basically, you can get about any kind of meat, cooked any way you like it, and served with an impressive variety of veggies and sides.

"Can I get you anything to drink while you look at the menus?"

draven14

First Post
Cerallos

OOC: Sorry fellas, I thought something was wrong with the threads! That is quite annoying! Thanks for showing me that Mike!

IC: Cerallos spends some time rough-housing with his great hound, happy to see him, then decides to return to the city WITH Ruarc. If the city has a 'main street' then Cerallos will walk up and down the street with Ruarc, being careful to keep him from pedestrians, stopping often to just sit with his hound. Whenever he sees his crew, he'll nod to them but not walk with them so as not to draw attention to them all. He'll follow behind and when they go in to a place or when Cerallos needs to join them, he'll find an area for Ruarc to stay in for the time being to do so.

OOC: Mike would there a place, room or something at one of the temples where I could ask the priests there if Ruarc could hang out there at times while we're here?

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

"I think we can manage a decent lunch while the documents are prepared. We can't really move on until they are ready anyway." Gavril orders a veal dish and a glass of blush wine with suitable vegetable accompanyments.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aindreas Colm

"Our veal is excellent. I also highly recommend any of our steaks or prime rib. Our chef is talented, and likes nothing more than trying new things. You could allow him to surprise you."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"Yes, that sounds delicious. Have him surprise me with something involving lamb and mushrooms, please. And bring us some hot tea, please?"

draven14

First Post
Cerallos

Unaware that the rest of his crew, minus the grey one, indulge in a gourmet meal, Cerallos rounds up some bones for him and Ruarc to naw on! :lol:

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

draven14 said:
Unaware that the rest of his crew, minus the grey one, indulge in a gourmet meal, Cerallos rounds up some bones for him and Ruarc to naw on! :lol:
Ever mindful of those less fortunate than himself, Cairn will request that a waiter prepare a doggie bag or two for those Criu members unable to be present with us for this feast. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads