• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Mowgli said:
OOC:

Who's going to visit the Maor? At this point I have Gavril, Cairn, and Dílis at An Glúin Beach, Cerallos and Béar at the Temple, and Skáth perched in a tree outside the Maor's estate. Is this all correct?

yes for me

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

OOC: I believe that Gavril and I will take the "award" and go to House Maor, but don't take my word for it!

Carin ( :confused: ) Cairn says, "What now, Gavril? Lead on, then!"

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

OOC: You can take Leif's word for it.

"Yes, we've waited quite long enough." He sets off with Cairn and anyone else who wishes to go.

arkansasdave

First Post
Mowgli said:
OOC:

Who's going to visit the Maor? At this point I have Gavril, Cairn, and Dílis at An Glúin Beach, Cerallos and Béar at the Temple, and Skáth perched in a tree outside the Maor's estate. Is this all correct?

i was under the impression that Bear was with Gavril, Cairn, and Dilis at the restaurant...he never went to the temple.

that's the way i want to play it...so, Bear will act as "added security" for the people visiting the Maor.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

arkansasdave said:
i was under the impression that Bear was with Gavril and Cairn at the restaurant...he never went to the temple.
"Ahh, quit yer whinin' Béar, and COME ON then!"
(singing) "over the river and through the woods, to House Maor we go..."
:p

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Over the Hills, And Through the Woods . . .

The Críu (minus only Cerallos/Ruarc and Skáth - who's already outside the House) head out 'cross town to visit the putative ruler of this burg.

OOC: Any plans to pick up your priest on the way? It would be about a half mile out of the way.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

"I suppose that could add an air of dignity to our little presentation, besides, I suspect we'll need everyone to sort out the situation at the Maor's place. A quick detour to the temple then." He groans rubbing his leg, "If I'd known I was going to walk every street in this town today, I'd have gotten my horse out of the stable."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"Yes, it could indeed. Do you think that we might even prevail upon the priest to bless the wine, thereby increasing its value as a prize?"

[sblock=OOC]Unless the gm has an interruption planned, or Gavril and/or Béar have a lot more to discuss, could we advance to the temple now?[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads