• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 04

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Skáth notices nothing untoward during the first part of the day.

The guards don't appear any more or less deferential to their liege(s) than one would expect, and none of them appear ensorceled (as far as Gavril can tell, anyway). He does notice that they are quite well armed and appear to be very comfortable wearing their blades. He suspects a level of proficiency unusually high for household militia.

Skáth will remain high overhead looking for possible trouble. Unless the group rides through thick cover where Skáth would not be able to see them for an extended period of time**, he would prefer to remain overhead.

** OOC - This will allow Mikey to get us all together if he so wishes to kill us at once.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
What Do You See?

Skáth will remain high overhead looking for possible trouble. Unless the group rides through thick cover where Skáth would not be able to see them for an extended period of time**, he would prefer to remain overhead.

** OOC - This will allow Mikey to get us all together if he so wishes to kill us at once.

OOC:

I would never . . . :angel: Seriously, though - most of the island/nation of Domhan is tropical deciduous forest (rainforest, at that - "it's hot and wet, which is fine if you're in the jungle . . .") with tall trees, lots of undergrowth, and really big hills (Scottish highlands type hills). Skáth should be able to maintain adequate height to avoid notice and still keep the party in sight, but his visibility is gonna be limited by big arsed trees and quite a bit of undergrowth. With a few exceptions, these are the conditions everywhere on Domhan. Lots of places for the party to hide, lots of places for the bad guys to hide . . .

BTW, cool new avatar Mikey! And I haven't yet complimented you for yours Leif - I like it. Although I keep expecting him to fall out of the square and into a hotel pool while exclaiming that he'll find us the best prices for accomodations while not skimping on quality.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Ooc

OOC: Cool new avatar Mikey! And I haven't yet complimented you for yours Leif - I like it. Although I keep expecting him to fall out of the square and into a hotel pool while exclaiming that he'll find us the best prices for accomodations while not skimping on quality.
:D Thanks! I've had some difficulty adding that bit of animation to the avatar.:-S Maybe I should ask Scotley to let Gnurl take a few ranks in Price Gouging? hehe

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

[sblock=For Mowgli]
Cyr observed one at a time for spiritual activity and at some length. Otherwise he will monitor whole group over course of several days...
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
On the Road

The group, while small, is large enough and plainly martial enough in nature to discourage any would be 'highwaymen' from accosting you. You proceed in cautious amiability until about mid-day when you stop for a meal and a rest break.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"Ahhh," says Cairn, lowering himself onto a patch of soft heather beneath a cedar treee. "It feels so good to get that horse out of my backside! Gavril, kindly toss me one of those apples from your saddlebags?"

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

Slipping down from his horse with a groan as his bad leg touches the ground, Gavril nods. He fishes in his bags for some apples and tosses one to Cairn. His eyes clearly on the Maora he notes that, "there is lovely scenery here abouts."

Remove ads