• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Donate to fundraiser, get my 3.5e E-Books (all of them)

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Haven't been around ENWorld in at least 5 years, but hopefully a few of y'all recognize my handle (and by my post count, you'll know I was active back in the day). Please allow me a moment or two to set the stage:

My son is involved in a fundraiser to raise money for his church group's youth activities (among other things, it helps defray costs for Boy Scout camp). The fundraiser window closes April 16th (URL: http://www.jwmbasketballtournament.com/?page_id=148 ).

I would like to give ENWorlders an incentive to donate by providing anyone that donates (regardless of the amount donated) with "Nathaniel Cooley" as the referring youth a *complete set* of the S.T. Cooley Publishing product line (3e/3.5e supplements, see http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=434 ). Donate as much or as little as you like, you get the full set of products - a $50 value - regardless (I will get a list from the guy handling donations received). Hopefully this makes it a win-win all around - he gets support, you get RPG supplements!

Thanks in advance to any and all who feel moved upon to donate; I appreciate it and so will he!

Good gaming!

rgard

Adventurer
Hi Sigil, I remember you and have your Buy the Numbers already. I didn't contribute much but I am paying for my son to go to summer camp as well. Good luck and I'm looking forward to checking out the jet spells, among others.

Thanks,
Rich

The Sigil

Thanks so much for helping out, Rich!

I should be getting a list sometime early next week and will make sure to get links out to you post-haste thereafter! :)

The Sigil

Links should have hit your email by now, Rich. Let me know if they didn't.

Anyone else who donated and didn't get links, please let me know. I can extend this offer through the end of this week since the guy in charge of this hasn't set things for print yet and extended the deadline until this Sunday (May 4).

Thanks, all!

rgard

Adventurer
Links should have hit your email by now, Rich. Let me know if they didn't.

Anyone else who donated and didn't get links, please let me know. I can extend this offer through the end of this week since the guy in charge of this hasn't set things for print yet and extended the deadline until this Sunday (May 4).

Thanks, all!

Hi Sigil,

Got the links! Thank you very much.

Here's hoping lots of merit badges are earned this summer.

Thanks again,
Rich

Remove ads