• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Double Manifestation

Camelot

Adventurer
Another genasi question, for future reference...If you take the Double Manifestation feat (you can manifest two elementsouls at once), do you get to use both encounter powers in an encounter or, like the drow's lolthtouched, can you use only one?

Herschel

Adventurer
No, you don't. At least until Paragon and Tempest. The feat specifically says you choose which element you manifest when you take a rest.

Arg3nt

First Post
Herschel, you're thinking of the Extra Manifestation heroic feat. The Double Manifestation epic feat allows you to "manifest two different elements simultaneously". You get all the bonuses of both manifestations, including encounter powers.

KlassyReborn

First Post
i personally think that feat is useless, i mean, you can easily go with the elemental tempest paragon path, and save yourself 10 levels of waiting. :D

but yes, you get both encounter powers, which is pretty cool. I mean you can fly 8 squares with the windsoul, then shift your speed with watersoul. You can go pretty far.

Camelot

Adventurer
I can just imagine a genasi leaping into the air, flying a while, then suddenly turning into a wave of water, crashing back down to the ground and flowing farther on...
Hmm...D&D would make a great movie. (Yeah, I know it's been done.)
Thanks for answering my question!

Cyronax

Explorer
.....sorry for the necro-thread.

What do the 4e rules say about a windsoul genasi, whom later acquired both watersoul and firesoul through feats, -- who also then took the Tempest Lord Paragon Path? Can the Double Manifestation feat and the Tempest Lord class feature be combined to essentially allow the genasi in question to manifest 3 or more at once?

Thanks,

CID

Remove ads