• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DOWN with the Heinous Colors!

Zogg

First Post
Ok, I know someone else started a thread about this, but it needs to be said. The purplish welt known as the "General" button is painful to look at and appears to be EVERYWHERE. I really really dislike this look. I don't want to be negative as I'm sure someone took some time to make things more convenient for everyone, but this is my immediate reaction. I suppose we could just boycott it, but it's still THERE, taunting me. The yellow AU button is also pretty ugly. Someone please fix this!

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Zogg said:
Ok, I know someone else started a thread about this, but it needs to be said. The purplish welt known as the "General" button is painful to look at and appears to be EVERYWHERE. I really really dislike this look. I don't want to be negative as I'm sure someone took some time to make things more convenient for everyone, but this is my immediate reaction. I suppose we could just boycott it, but it's still THERE, taunting me. The yellow AU button is also pretty ugly. Someone please fix this!

I'm going to start merging threads which deal with the same subject, as I'm going to end up with RSI if I keep typing the same thing over and over. :)

Folks, please do me a favour and check existing threads and announcements first. The more time I spend answering the same points again and again, the less time I have to actually fix things. :)

Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads