Dracula (BBC) - spoilers

I'm led to believe it was all a dream brought on by the cancer treatment that Van Helsing was undergoing.
I thought episode one had some good ideas / nice visuals, but Dracula himself got super annoying as the series went on. Episode 2 was super silly and episode 3 a bit naff
Shame.

Loved the first 2 episodes and really hated the 3rd episode especially destroying 90% of the lore around the character (although I did like the absorbtion of languages). The actor playing Dracula was brilliant and is probably one of the best at showing Draculas charm and power!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Loved the first 2 episodes and really hated the 3rd episode especially destroying 90% of the lore around the character (although I did like the absorbtion of languages). The actor playing Dracula was brilliant and is probably one of the best at showing Draculas charm and power!
That's pretty much the universal opinion. They really dropped the ball on that last episode. And it was SO good up until then. Dracula and Sister Agatha in particular were so charismatic and funny.

Hriston

Dungeon Master of Middle-earth
I couldn’t make it through the first episode. The portrayal of Dracula was too campy. My alarm bells went off when he said, “I don’t drink... wine.” I turned it off when he said, “You are what you eat.”

Remove ads