• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon and Cherry blossom of the West Wind dojo

Vanor

First Post
Vanor looks slightly confused at the creature wanting to learn at his dojo, but decides that perhaps having a dragon like creature in this dojo would be a good thing

Very well, I will teach you what I know of the dragon style, and will provide suitable quaters for you. Know however that we value honor and tradion here, and will expect you to abide by that. It is our hope to teach you not only how to become a better fighter, but to help you on your path though this world.

Vanor then leads the small dragon off to a room and see's to what ever he might need.

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron approaches the gates of his former dojo. He notes the Cherry Blossom emblem beside the dragon one, and smiles at the thought that the two teach together now. He enters the gates of the dojo.

"Vanor! I have returned! I am ready for your teachings once more... and should you accept me, I wish to know the West Wind style."

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond rides back to the dojos after witnessing the end of Soth, shaking her head at the "right" versus "wrong" aspect of the thing. The gods create everything good and evil, she mused. Killing in the end by the supposed "good and right". Bah. The judgemental aspect of it all was something she would never understand. True warriors count coup on their enemies, drive them into the ground, but leave them to fight another day. Vengence and judgement was for the gods to decide.

As she rode towards the stables she glanced over at the bathhouse, her new student "The Vagabond" had certainly been making himself "presentable" for quite a while. Perhaps she should send a manservant in there to check on him, make sure he hasn't drowned in the bathtub or something.

She headed towards the dojo kitchen for a bite to eat as everyone else was shaking themselves awake from a night's rest.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Sabaron, I would be pleased to count you as one of my students again. But I am afraid I can not teach you WestWind at this time. I have only recently started working with this style again and am not ready to teach it yet. You may pick between Dragon, Hammer, Tiger, Cherry Blossom and Spider however.

ooc: Westwind is my dojo style so I can't teach it.

Sabaron

First Post
"'Sabaron the Hammer' has a nice ring to it. I will take that one for the time being, while you re-learn the West Wind style yourself.

Thank you, Vanor and Lady Diamond, for accepting me into your dojo. I swear that I shall fight with all of my strength for you."

Vanor

First Post
Vanor bows to his newest student.

Welcome back then Sabaron, I will teach you the power of the hammer style, and I hope it will serve you well.

You as all of our students, are expected to not only learn about the art of kung-fu, but to develop as a person and learn more about the path the fates have placed you on.

I hope that you enjoy your time here, and that we will be able to serve you well on your path.

Vanor then shows Sabaron to his quarters and provides him with one of the Dojo's gi's.

Remove ads