D&D General Dragon+ Content Going Away -- Whoops, It's Gone!

WotC's online ezine, Dragon+, ended a few months ago. Until now the existing issues were still accessible, but as of today, November 15th, WotC announced that "Dragon+ will be removed from app stores on or around November 15th, and dragonmag.com will be redirected and its content will no longer be available". If you wanted to save any of the content, do it quick, because it goes away today...
WotC's online ezine, Dragon+, ended a few months ago. Until now the existing issues were still accessible, but as of today, November 15th, WotC announced that "Dragon+ will be removed from app stores on or around November 15th, and dragonmag.com will be redirected and its content will no longer be available".

If you wanted to save any of the content, do it quick, because it goes away today!

[Edit -- and the content is now gone].

th-1815004287.jpg

Earlier this year we announced that the current issue of Dragon+ will be its last. Dragon+ will be removed from app stores on or around November 15th, and dragonmag.com will be redirected and its content will no longer be available.

Withywarlock

Villager
I guess the time of magazines, even online ones, is over, with the Beyond/OneD&D slimey ooze absorbing them all with a loud slurping noise.
Quite possibly, which makes the sudden (limited to the UK) appearance of D&D Adventurer magazine all the more baffling; the more I look at Dragon+ on Internet Archive, the more I wonder what chance D&DA has with its limited offering. If there is a place for physical magazines, it's going to have to stand out among the myriad free blogs, forums, podcasts and videos out there.

It's only a matter of when another slurping noise is heard. How loud it will be is another question entirely.

Remove ads

Remove ads