• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon mag hasnt come! WTF i got a subscription the day before xmas

|]emonix

First Post
yea, does anyone know why in the world i have not received one magazine of dungeon yet?

i got a subscription December 23, and i still havent received one issue yet?

My friend who used to get the mag said that it takes a long times to process things for WotC, but come on this is ridiculous

if anyone knows of some place i can email or call, or having similar problems, plz leave a msg here

------------------------------------

"Sanity is not statistical" -George Orwell

JDragon

Explorer
Try This

|]emonix

Try the # below, I just called and changed my shipping address, usually very helpful. Just make sure you have them read your address back so their is no misunderstanding.

1-800-395-7760, Monday - Friday, 9-5 PST

JDragon

Magnus

First Post
my dragon subscription took forever too. it take 3 months according to the guys i game with. 4 different members of the group told me the same thing: 3 months ... so, a few more weeks? ... hopefully?

Last edited:

LcKedovan

Explorer
I can't quote shipping times, but I did ask what number issue my subscription last month would start with, and the answer was (I think) 295. I was on Issue 293 at the time the one with the Saurials. So that does seem to line up with the 3 month suggestion.

-Will

Dieter

First Post
Definitely call them. While I didn't have a problem initially getting my subscription started (I think it took about a month), there was a snafu when I moved last Fall.

All I had to do was call and my back issue arrived within 10 days.

If it doesn't arrive in 10 days, call again and again and again. Eventually they'll get tired of hearing from you and send it. Persistence is the key.

Remove ads