DRAGON Magazine monster index!

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
112 - Aetosaur, ankylosaur, carnosaur, ceratopsian, marine chelonian, (rest of article appears to missing) (Dinosaurs: Mesozoic Monsters From the Mightiest to the Weakest, Stephen Inniss)

The article continues on page 66 with the following dinosaurs: Coelurosaur, Crocodilian, Deinonychus, Cyndont, Dicynodont, Ichthyosaur, Mosasaurus, Nothosaurus, Labyrinthodont, Ormthopod, Ornithomimosaur, Phytosaur, Placodont, Plesiosaurus, Pterosaurus, Pliosaur, Prosauropod, Proteosuchian, Pseudosuchian, Rhynchosaur, Sauropod, Scelidosaur and Stegosaurus.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Spotted a missing creature: Dragon #161 has D&D stats for the Vulcanian Sloth on page 100. It's easy to miss, since it is part of the letters column for the Voyage of the Princess Ark article.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Echohawk said:
The article continues on page 66 with the following dinosaurs: Coelurosaur, Crocodilian, Deinonychus, Cyndont, Dicynodont, Ichthyosaur, Mosasaurus, Nothosaurus, Labyrinthodont, Ormthopod, Ornithomimosaur, Phytosaur, Placodont, Plesiosaurus, Pterosaurus, Pliosaur, Prosauropod, Proteosuchian, Pseudosuchian, Rhynchosaur, Sauropod, Scelidosaur and Stegosaurus.

didn't you say that before? did we just not do anything about it? ;)

Twitchy_the_Frog

First Post
Since 351 and 352 aren't listed yet, I've taken the liberty of listing them here so they can be added whenever. Just thought it might help.

351-Simpathetic (The Gatetown of Ecstasy, Todd Stewart)
351-Inza Magdova Kulchevich: Darklord of Sithicus (The Shadow of Sithicus, James Lowder)

352-Cactacae, Khepri, Remade (template), and Vodyanoi (People of Bas-Lag, Wolfgang Baur)
352-Female Anophelii, Male Anophelli, Garuda, Grindylow, Handlinger, Scabmettler, Slake Moth, Weaver, and Wyrmen (Monsters of Bas-Lag, Wolfgang Baur)
352-He-Who-Hums [kaiju yrthak] (Ecology of the Yrthak, Erik Roelofs)
352-Charnel Custodian, Inquisitor, Skuz (Volo's Guide, Brian Cortijo)

NOTE: Inza Magdova Kulchevich: Darklord of Sithicus is technically an NPC, though she is a unique being and a Darklord of Ravenloft. I don't know if she counts as a monster in the index or not.
NOTE: The cactacae, khepri, remade (template), and vodyanoi all are races (except for the remade which is a template with no sample creature). They may or may not count as monsters, but I wasn't sure, so I listed them here.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Thanks, Twitchy! I've been caught up with some Dragon submissions of our own, so the indices fell a bit behind. You've saved me some work. :D

Twitchy_the_Frog

First Post
Shade said:
Thanks, Twitchy! I've been caught up with some Dragon submissions of our own, so the indices fell a bit behind. You've saved me some work. :D
No problem.

I just had both of them on my desk and thought, "Hey, why not?"

Twitchy_the_Frog

First Post
353!

Just got 353 yesterday. Here's the list:

353-Malcanthet, Incubus (Demonomicon of Iggwilv: Malcanthet, James Jacobs)
353-Ben-Hadar, Chan, Sunnis, Zaaman Rul (Princes of Elemental Good, Erik Jansing and Kevin Baase)
353-Third of the Colorless Pool (Ecology of the Keeper, Todd Stewart)
353-Harmonious Choir of the Words, Sliver, Death Devil (Jerul), Umbral Gloom (Volo's Guide, Thomas M. Costa)

Remove ads