• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon of the Brood(PC class/race)

Zack2216

First Post
In this class, you are a humanoid dragon( race is dragon, therefore immune to sleep and paralyze, however, unlike the half-dragon template, you don't get any stat bonuses.. As you gain levels, you gain the ability to transform into different types of dragons at the expense of ability points. Different dragon forms add different percentile bonuses or penalties to your stats.
ex: whelp(weakest dragon form) gives +2 to strength, +2 to AC, and add 1/5 of your max hp, thereby increasing your max hp(as long as your in this form) this form requires 5 AP to assume and 2AP to maintain per round. As you gain levels, you gain different dragon genes, or new forms or new elements. Different elements give different breath weapons, like how the fire, ice, and lightning genes grant fire, ice, and lightning breath weapons, respectively.
I got the inspiration from Breath of Fire 3. Go Ultimate Kaiser!

So, I was wondering what you guys thought about this class. Please contribute. If you want more information reguarding this class, then email me at Zack2216@hotmail.com.

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
You start off with 15 AP. You roll 1D6 at every level after 1st and add your constitution, wisdom, or intelligence modifier, whichever you prefer(but only one). You may add this modifier to your beginning AP aswell.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads