Dragon Queen!

Bagpuss

Legend
Kae'Yoss said:
Come' on, There has to be somewhere nearby.

Well to me nearby is Liverpool or Chester, both use to have FLGS neither do now (although they do have bookshops that carry some RPG stuff), there use to be a FLGS within 10 minutes of where I live but now they only do comics and movie merchanise. Manchester is about 50 minutes away, but what with petrol and parking fees that would wipe out any possible saving, besides I doubt they can beat Amazon's price anyway.

Swiftbrook

First Post
Brent_Nall said:
Mine were teh suXX0r!!!

I ordrered three cases . . . I got three cases . . . I got:

3 aspects of tiamat
3 aspects of bahamut
3 displacer beast pack lords
3 bluspawn godslayers
3 huge fire elementals
3 purple worms

wah! wah! wah!

Brent_Nall said:
Oh, no, I fully realize I got six rares and twelve uncommon huge figures. My problem is that all three cases had EXACTLY THE SAME six different huge figures.

My pull was almost identical to yours:
aspects of tiamat
aspects of bahamut
displacer beast pack lords
bluspawn godslayers
Mountain Troll
purple worms

WotC has done an Excellent job of randomizing the minis :). But I don't mind, I got a great pull.

-Swiftbrook

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Bagpuss said:
there use to be a FLGS within 10 minutes of where I live but now they only do comics and movie merchanise.

Have you talked to them? Maybe they still have suppliers who carry the stuff and could supply them with some cases. Just walk into the store and ask whether they would order the stuff on request. Even if they're normaly disinclined to do so, they might be willing to make an exception once they hear you want to buy lots of boosters.

Thandren

First Post
I like the idea of a huge in each pack, problem is I already bought too many, and kinda gotta put a stop on buying anymore :(

Remove ads