D&D 5E Dragonix's Deadly Denizens has been unleashed at DriveThruRPG!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Deadly Denizens Volume II Mar Issue 2024 Legendary Art Preview #3. I promised a big Iron Golem, and here it is! The Red Dragon Iron Golem should make for a nasty surprise encounter, especially if you take advantage of your players' assumptions.

"Suddenly, two piercing eyes ignite like red-hot coals, casting an eerie glow that cuts through the gloom. A massive form emerges, scales glistening with an unnatural sheen under the flickering light of your torches—it's a red dragon! As it enters the light, the creature's true nature is revealed: a formidable body crafted entirely from iron and steel, joints creaking and gears whirring softly with each movement!"

Iron Red Dragon Golem.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Deadly Denizens Volume II Mar Issue 2024 Legendary Art Preview #4. The Blue Lindwyrm bursts into the lineup of the March Issue with a groundbreaking entrance! This majestic creature is expected to be the final chromatic lindwyrm to grace the pages of Volume II.
Additionally, this issue marks a special milestone as it showcases an inaugural character art born from a BBEG tier patron request!

Blue Lindwyrm.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Deadly Denizens Volume II April Art Preview #1. It's going to get hot in April! Fire-themed critters will be blazing their way into next month's "Flaming-Hot" issue! And the first to be previewed is the last remaining chromatic wyvern that I still owe you - the Red Wyvern! Expect a lot more heaters in the coming weeks!

Red Wyvern.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Deadly Denizens April "Flaming-Hot" Issue 2024 Art Preview #2. Red Wyvern! Here's another hot one that I owe you guys... the Red Kobolds! This group completes the Chromatic Kobolds series!

Next week, I'll be sharing the Legendary Art Preview!

Red Kobolds.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Deadly Denizens April "Flaming-Hot" Issue 2024 Art Preview #3. Did I mention April will be a "fiery" issue? I've already done the Cryo template last December, so it only makes sense that I come up with the Pyro version of the template next. In this preview, I'm sharing the Pyro Behir!

Pyro-Behir.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Deadly Denizens April "Flaming-Hot" Issue 2024 Legendary Art Preview #4. Apologies, last week I forgot I was supposed to reveal the Legendary Tier exclusive creature. So here is it now. The Inquisitor of the Ebon Flame, which is my OGL version of the Black Flame Zealot. Still fits the Flaming-Hot theme, despite the non-red flames. This will also be the first in a series of Inquisitor NPCs you'll be seeing in the coming months.
Inquisitor.png

Last edited:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Deadly Denizens April "Flaming-Hot" Issue 2024 Legendary Art Preview #5. If you ever needed to fill out an infernal squadron to take on your party, then I'm happy to inform you that a trio of hot-headed bearded devils will be joining the April issue! A brute, firelock, and warlord should cover all the bases.

Expect the April issue to come out the first week of April!

Bearded Devils.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
April 2024 Art Preview #6. Here's another art preview of another monster using the pyro creature template, and it's the iconic owlbear! You'll be getting 6 pyro creature samples, which also include the already revealed pyro behir.

The April issue should be out before the end of the week!

Pyro-Owlbear.png

Remove ads