Dragonlance DRAGONLANCE is coming this year!

This year, a hardcover book and a 'battle game'. Here's the teaser trailer! The adventure is set at the start of the War of the Lance, while the battle game is designed for 'large scale' battles. And they're coming later this year, in 2022. Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn

This year, a hardcover book and a 'battle game'. Here's the teaser trailer! The adventure is set at the start of the War of the Lance, while the battle game is designed for 'large scale' battles. And they're coming later this year, in 2022.
  • Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen
  • Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.40.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.28.25 PM.png

Weiley31

Legend
I kinda do wish the Boardgame cover was one of the Alt covers. The Soth one still looks badass as hell, but this one also would've been a nice substitute option.

Saw some pics of warriors of krynn. Doesn’t look like what I expected. Looks like 6 hero miniatures, small map tiles, lots of cards and 2 big rule books . I expected something similar to the old dragonlance war game

dave2008

Legend
Saw some pics of warriors of krynn. Doesn’t look like what I expected. Looks like 6 hero miniatures, small map tiles, lots of cards and 2 big rule books . I expected something similar to the old dragonlance war game
Where did you see the pics? Link? I've already preordered, but I would love to get a sneak peek!

EDIT: I found one: Warriors of Krynn, but if you have better one please share it!

1661653213731.png

EDIT 2: I see @darjr already posted a better one!

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
Bundle prince means the game alone if like $100, and its mostly plastic chits and some small cardboard pieces. For that price for what looks like a game made in the 80s, it better be damn fun.
Man, if it is a game made from the '80s I would pay double! You should really handle WotC's marketing, or should I just send you the extra $150?

Remove ads

Remove ads