Dragonlance Dragonlance Nexus Posts Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything

The Dragonlance Nexus -- the fan site for all things Dragonlance -- has created a free 94-page PDF detailing the Dragonlance setting for D&D 5th Edition. The PDF includes races, organizations, equipment, gods, magic, monsters, geography, a timeline, and more. https://dragonlancenexus.com/tasslehoffs-pouches-of-everything/ Tasslehoff’s Pouches of Everything is your one-stop shop for all...

The Dragonlance Nexus -- the fan site for all things Dragonlance -- has created a free 94-page PDF detailing the Dragonlance setting for D&D 5th Edition. The PDF includes races, organizations, equipment, gods, magic, monsters, geography, a timeline, and more.

Tas_Pouches_Cover-1187x1536.jpg

Tasslehoff’s Pouches of Everything is your one-stop shop for all things Dragonlance and Krynn for D&D 5th Edition. During our journey through the people, organizations, monsters and magic of Ansalon, Uncle Tas will be your guide. Tas’ life is easily one of the most storied of anyone from Krynn. He has traveled through time and space, and done things that defy even the wildest of kender tales. That’s why we’ve recruited him to give us insight about every aspect of the world we love!

Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything is a continuation of the mission of the Ennie Award-winning Dragonlance Nexus - to keep Dragonlance alive (including in gaming) and to celebrate the best of fandom.

So please have a look, and keep watching the Dragonlance Nexus for more new content for Dragonlance in 5th edition.

Long live the Lance!

Ed Mekeel

Steward of the Kingfishers
I really like how you handled the Wizards of High Sorcery, and the Dark Knights, with their respective orders being separate from rank/renown and class/subclass. It's elegant, avoids cookie cutter knights/wizards, and as you say, allows PCs to take other class options. Neat! The Solamnic Knights are almost similar, but did get a knight subclass unlike the other organizations, what led to that decision?
We still wanted the option to be a traditional knight, but you don't need that subclass to be a knight. :)

NiClerigo

Adventurer
I wonder if WotC was aware of this prior to its publication. If so, I hope the Birthright fans are given the green light as well to publish 5e quasi-official material/updates

Ed Mekeel

Steward of the Kingfishers
I wonder if WotC was aware of this prior to its publication. If so, I hope the Birthright fans are given the green light as well to publish 5e quasi-official material/updates
This is fan-created and protected by WotC's fair use rules. I posted them above, but here they are again. As long as we don't charge or gain money from it, we can use the art and ideas. Also on the second page, the legalese is posted that all of this material is owned by WotC. Birthright fans can do the same. Also, the Dragonlance Nexus has been existence for two decades and we have been using art and creating content during that time. Fan Content Policy | Wizards of the Coast

Arnie_Wan_Kenobi

Aspiring Trickster Mentor
This is fan-created and protected by WotC's fair use rules. I posted them above, but here they are again. As long as we don't charge or gain money from it, we can use the art and ideas. Also on the second page, the legalese is posted that all of this material is owned by WotC. Birthright fans can do the same. Also, the Dragonlance Nexus has been existence for two decades and we have been using art and creating content during that time. Fan Content Policy | Wizards of the Coast
I just want to add my voice to the thanks for this--as a long-time DL fan (back to alt.fan.dragonlance)-- I appreciate the time and effort put into this document.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Is there really Half-Kender etc?

Also what happened to Kender "borrowing" things? Kender family heirlooms and all? Also Gully Dwarf wizards I guess? Instead of being ignorant they are cowards? That's better, i guess?

Thanks for the free book and all. Makes playing 5E DL easier.

Remove ads

Remove ads