Dragonlance Dragonlance Philosophy thread

Except we can't with Dragonlance.
sure we can, but you don't like to

edit: and I got booted from another thread for saying people CAN'T separate real world religion from Fantasy ones... So by the rules you can bring it up, and I can't. You can say you can't separate it but even this may get me in trouble, and I can have people accuse me of persecuting religions with no knowledge about me OTHER then how i interact with make believe. This entire argument has gotten insane

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
why can't we just talk about the game... talking just about the game 5e make believe D&D?!?!?
Well, this thread is Dragonlance philosophy. Talking about the product itself, or the non-religious aspects of the setting (so not why the Cataclysm happened or about Good and Evil) can absolutely happen religion-free. But this particular topic is inextricably bound with the author's spiritual beliefs.

Well, this thread is Dragonlance philosophy. Talking about the product itself, or the non-religious aspects of the setting (so not why the Cataclysm happened or about Good and Evil) can absolutely happen religion-free. But this particular topic is inextricably bound with the author's spiritual beliefs.
you know what the guy that started it was pretty clear he wanted the cataclysm stuff here to not bug the other threads... I;m not answering any more crazy talk. no more "All good people are really evil" no more talk about real world religion... if you want to talk about the game world cool if not please don't reply or @ me

Remove ads