Dragonlance Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen shows up in the wild!

FryMinis

FryMinis.com
Thought y'all might like this too.

FryMinis Dragonlance Feat Matrix 002.png

Last edited:

Reynard

Legend
I haven't watched any of the videos so maybe this answered but do we now know what the actual adventure is. That's much more important to me to determine whether I will purchase this than the player options.

Riley

Legend
Supporter
I haven't watched any of the videos so maybe this answered but do we now know what the actual adventure is. That's much more important to me to determine whether I will purchase this than the player options.
Agreed. I really need to hear about the adventure- and the board game. I've preordered most 5e adventures sight-unseen, but I need a summary and reviews of the adventure and especially the board game before I'll buy in on this set.

pukunui

Legend
You can extrapolate much of it from the table of contents and other previews.

Main hook is the PCs go to a village named Vogler for a funeral and stay for an annual festival. The town is attacked by the dragon armies.

The PCs then go to Kalaman. From there they end up going into the wilderness, where the dragon armies are searching for the City of Lost Names.

Something about a flying citadel and Lord Soth and undead dragons.

Remove ads