• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance: Young Heroes 4e (Closed)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
O.k. I think I have time to run 1 more thread. And this one will be based on my favorite setting and around my favorite characters. But (always a but) I don't want to start out "playing the book adventures" Trust me I'd like to do that later but it may (will) be alot of fun to start out playing at first level before the Heroes of the Lance became well heroes.
As I was thinking of this it occured to me that 4e would probably fit this perfectly since there are no clerics in the world the new healing surge rule would be a boon. If anyone is interested in playing let me know and if two people want to play the same character, I am going to use my own method to decide who plays who and even if you don't get your first pick go ahead and play and if the player bows out you could take over. Kind of like making you the reserve player for the character you didn't get.

So need 6 players to play the Innfellows:

1.Raistlin Majere Human Wizard played by Bialaska
2.Caramon Majere Human Fighter played by BendBars/LiftGates
3.Tanis Half-Elven Half-Elf Ranger played by Ivid
4.Flint Fireforge Dwarf Fighter played by Wintergypsy
5.Sturm Brightblade Human Paladin played by Zweischneid
6.Tasselhoff Burrfoot Kender(Halfling) Rogue played by ShaggySpellsword

4e

Last edited:

OutlawJT

First Post
I would love to get in another 4E game here. The problem is I want to play my own character with his own story. I don't know many people who RP that do it to play pre-existing characters in a pre-existing story. If you decide to run a new story and let player's make their own characters I'll sign right up. Until then, I wish you luck finding players.

Zweischneid

First Post
Sturm? Sturm Brightblade? I'd get to play STURM BRIGHTBLADE??????

Sign me up! Now!!!! Now I say!!!

SturmAndFlint.jpg

Wintergypsy

First Post
Too bad i haven't got the 4ed PHB yet, if not i would certainly want to play Raistlin. Ah well, good luck to the other guy then :) And i'll be sure to reading the adventure.

I am all in for Tanis Half-Elven. Loved the Young Heroes books about him when I was a child, and always thought that the post WoL books didn't do him any justice.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
To OutlawJT: Thanks I don't know what your in now but I do no that Fighting the Flames in Talking the Talk is 4e and looks very interesting. Dragonlance is the only pre-existing story I know that people turly like to play. Good Luck to you always a spot here if you change your mind.

To Zweischneid: Welcome aboard! Right now as I see it Sturm will be a 1st lvl Warlord (tactical) he was intelligent and charismatic just not so much as Tanis. I am going to let the players make up the characters or at least submit a proposal on stats, skills, and feats and give reasons why for anything odd. So if you want to do a bare bones character generation for Sturm please post it here. Abilities can be bought with 32 pts.

To Wintergypsy: Don't need the PHB today I don't have the DMG or MM and I don't think you want to fight KotS koblods every adventure so you have time. I posted a link to some 4e rules they are not official but as a guide to get you started. Just let me know.

To Ivid: Also Welcome Aboard! Again I am letting the players create there characters abd Tanis will be tough. I know his a Warlord(inspiring) of that there's no doubt but they don't get to use bows. Weird?? But if you want to start a work up on Tanis please go ahead.

To Everyone else: Almost half full just need a few more players to really get character generation going. Please if your a fan of Dragonlance sign up adventure awaits.

Jerrand Redband said:
To Ivid: Also Welcome Aboard! Again I am letting the players create there characters abd Tanis will be tough. I know his a Warlord(inspiring) of that there's no doubt but they don't get to use bows. Weird?? But if you want to start a work up on Tanis please go ahead.

Great! :) Starting at lvl 1, I would vote to use Tanis as a fighter, probably with high CHA.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Ivid said:
Great! :) Starting at lvl 1, I would vote to use Tanis as a fighter, probably with high CHA.

I would go with he learned fighting from Flint. But when he gets a couple other levels Warlord (hate calling Tanis a Warlord) because of the leadership role.

Zweischneid

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
To Zweischneid: Welcome aboard! Right now as I see it Sturm will be a 1st lvl Warlord (tactical) he was intelligent and charismatic just not so much as Tanis. I am going to let the players make up the characters or at least submit a proposal on stats, skills, and feats and give reasons why for anything odd. So if you want to do a bare bones character generation for Sturm please post it here. Abilities can be bought with 32 pts.

32 pts? Are you sure? The standard 4e point buy is I believe 22 points.

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Zweischneid said:
32 pts? Are you sure? The standard 4e point buy is I believe 22 points.

I'm not sure the standard myself but I do know that the Innfellows are not standard lol. Try it at 32 see what you come up with.
Remember Sturm should have a good Str, Con, Cha, and Int so that will chew up some points.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads