• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragons Crowned

Ryfte

First Post
Hedvara Pintikk

"Pffaughhh! Down here you lout! And you... stop kicking me damn you all!" A small humanoid in simple brown robes stumbles backwards into the inn, a large book jutting up out of her small backpack. With one last shake of a small hand and shake of her head she turns to face the common room, squares her small shoulders, and makes a beeline towards the bar. Standing before it she gazes up at the bar top well above her head, "*sigh*... not again... a mild ale if you please and a cut of bread if you will...", pulling out a few silvers she tosses them up on the counter, turns, and finds a small corner table to sit at and waits. She watches the crowd in the inn common room quietly as she sips her drink and slowly eats her bread. Celebrating the same thing day in and day out... boring stuff... no change in their lives makes 'em "happy" I suppose... like a bunch'a sheep they are...

Didn't know the thread had been started, sorry about that!

arcanaman

First Post
The three newcomers slip into a side hall of the 8 story inn and a dragonborn comes to talk the owner of this establishment a dwarf with an iron pegleg the dragonborn bows respectfully to the dwarf before he questions him Father Inkeeper did any of the riots come into here
No I haven't seen anything alls I knows is that riots are bad for buissness especially when they start in my bar
So drunks from your bar started the riot
Not my drunks once they're outside they're the citys drunks
Did they drink here
I don't Remeber
The dragonborn curses softly in draconic
By the way my title would be Oldeon not Father just finished begin a father half century ago he starts to clean glasses as a female dwarf around the same age takes the place of the bartender earlier
That is okay as long as you post

Last edited:

kmdietri

Explorer
Trouble makers... well if nothing else, this might turn out to be entertaining. Garnack thinks as he leans forward in his chair, paying closer attention to the Dragonborn, and trying to catch sight of where the newcomers dissapeared to.

The Digger

First Post
Beeber smiles and moves over to the corner table and looks down at Hedvara.

"D'ye mind if I sit here, lass? I've grown weary of standing."

Without waiting for an answer he plops down on the bench with his back to the wall, facing into the room.

"Did ye get caught up in the riot then?"

Ryfte

First Post
Hedvara Pintikk

"Ah the fools thinking that waving sticks, banners and what-not! Shouting at the guard and even throwing things at them... foolishness..." The small figure shrugs her shoulders, "Sure, take a weight off'n lean back a bit. Indeed... the cattle milling about pushing this way and that with little me just trying to make my way through. That can be a bit dangerous you know... didn't want to add to the commotion you see but I suppose I could've dispersed 'em... indeed! Hedvara" the small gnome points back at herself with her thumb and then at the eladrin whom just sat, "And you?"

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=dwarf!]I changed it from eladrin! Decided it would be interesting to play a wizard with a non Int-boosting race.[/sblock]

"Beeber Hammerfall at your service." The dwarf held up a hand in greeting. "And I agree, 'twould have been a simple matter to disperse those prancing clowns. Problem is, it is never a good idea to display your powers too openly. Ye never know who might be watching. And idle tongues have a habit of wagging in places you don't want them to wag."

The dwarf had a strangely harsh voice almost as if he had been gargling on gravel. He took a long swig of his ale, seemingly to clear his throat.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: On my way, waiting for the reaction of the other dwarves. It is a bit difficulty to post much, as I have no idea of the planned direction of the adventure.

Remove ads