Dragons Crowned

kmdietri

Explorer
Well, a little action couldn’t hurt things one bit, thinks Garnack as he gets up off his chair and ambles towards the Dragonborn who just questioned the Bartender.

Sir Dragonborn,” he begins, “don’t mean to be causin no ruckus. But I think the good bartender missed some of the rioters who just slipped down that hall.” He finishes, surpressing a grin and pointing the direction they went.

kmdietri

Explorer
There were three of them, a woman richly dressed in a black and red robe and hood a scraggly old man in the same atire and a grim looking bald human warrior.” Garnack replies as he makes his way towards the side hall they dissapeard down.

The went right down there,” he says pointing at that hall.

Didn’t see where they went after that though.

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"Let's see, I think I saw them out in the..."

Breyer pauses, stopping his brother at the bottom of the steps.

"Well, what do you know, there's a few of them now. And pleasant enough, that one's at the bar. Drinks and friends all at once."

The two brothers approach the bar.

"Hail kinsman. What brings you to Rosenguard? Ye here on business, or is this a pleasure visit?"

kmdietri

Explorer
Garnack hesitates as he glances at the two Dwarf newcomers, torn between following the Dragonborn down the hall, and introducing himself to the Dwarves at the bar.

Well met,” he says to the bartender and the two Dwarves.

If something nasty breaks out it would be good to have some ‘friends’ he thinks.

The Digger

First Post
Beeber stands up as Garnack and Morgran approach.

"This place is getting more like a dwarven hold every minute. I greet thee by Stone and iron. Beeber Hammerfall is me name and I am pleased to make yer acquaintance."

He waves to the nearby table "and this is Hedvara of whom I know nothing yet, having just met."

"Landlord. Some ale to celebrate our meeting, if ye would be so kind."

He ends his speech of greeting with a violent spasm of coughing. His hand with a rag held tightly leaps to his mouth; it comes away spattered with bloodstains.

Remove ads