Dragons Crowned

The Digger

First Post
"No, I don't think I have attracted that kind of attention yet, although people have told me that my mouth will get me killed one day. That said it would probably be by a dragon, or on the orders of one, so would probably be a more public death than a nightblade usually arranges."

Beeber threw some coins on the bar for his drink and lifted his tankard.

"I'll give you an example." He stood and raised the tankard high and, in a loud voice, proclaimed "A pox on dragonkind; may their scales rot and fall off and may the fire in their belly's burn out their black hearts!"

Then he smiled a sad smile and said "See what I mean? Now is there a back door to this place I wonder?"

arcanaman

First Post
The nightblades do the dragons nasty buissness we don't seem them as often as in other places weren't even suppose see them if we seem they must be doing something wrong
Anyway before I reveal anything to yous I must have a tasked completed

kmdietri

Explorer
"What sort of task?" asks Garnack, "although at the moment I'd have to admit I'd agree to do just about anything. Boredome is such a terrible thing," finishes Garnack with a grin.

arcanaman

First Post
Something I can probably intrust to you my two sons blundered it up but you seem to have strong axe arms some pest have been seen in the dwarven tunnel network underneath the city been causing all kinds of confusion and congestion within the throughfares pay 300 each for the job what do you say?

kmdietri

Explorer
Well…” Garnack begins, glancing around at the group of stout folk, “I’d say you have the right group for that kind of task. Count me in.

One question, what sort of ‘pests’ are we dealing with here?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"With nothing else to do, I accept your task." Morgran says, looking at Breyer.
"Good question about the pests. RRats, or the humanoid kind?"

The Digger

First Post
Beeber, instantly regretting his outburst, slumped back onto his bench and flipped the hood of his robe down over his face.

"I suppose the tunnels are as good a place as any. But like the others I would prefer to have some idea of what exactly we are going to be killing."

Remove ads