D&D 5E Dragons of Stormwreck Isle: New D&D Starter Set Is Coming This Year

Hasbro has posted a short video which highlights its 2022 portfolio of brands, including toys and games, and in it can be seen images of a D&D Starter Set called Dragons of Stormwreck Isle. The cover feature a blue dragon breathing lightning. Critical Role's Call of the Netherdeep also appears briefly. In this press release, Hasbro lists the boxed set with a retail price of $49.99, which...

Hasbro has posted a short video which highlights its 2022 portfolio of brands, including toys and games, and in it can be seen images of a D&D Starter Set called Dragons of Stormwreck Isle. The cover feature a blue dragon breathing lightning.

Critical Role's Call of the Netherdeep also appears briefly.

In this press release, Hasbro lists the boxed set with a retail price of $49.99, which seems very high for a starter set.

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 11.15.09 PM.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
They are definitely working to make DNDB a must have resource, aren't they?
Yup, I don't use it for playing, UT getting an account is a no brainer now because of the free accessible SRD rules and Lost Mines of Phandelver. Phandelver being automatically free in everyone's account is also smart, because the Essentials Kit comes with a D&D Beyond copy of everything inside and directs people to create their account there: so the ideal LMoP + Essentials expansion material is easy to access for the price of a decent pizza.

Alby87

Adventurer
I don't think I'm remembering it right... It was spoken somewhere that in the box and adventure there were QR codes to video tutorials/web pages for teaching new DM running it? Are they present in this set?

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I wonder how this is selling. I don't see as many videos and stuff as I'd think.... And as far as I can tell, not one item published to dmsguild yet. Which I've considered doing....

Remove ads

Remove ads