Dragonstar books

JoeGKushner

First Post
Zarrock said:

Not much of a weakness given that FFG's products have been much more solid than the first AEG (who haven't really picked up before Rokugan IMO). Many DM's (including me) never use modules that are not home-made. This isn't even something I consider. I would much rather see that Dragonstar is supported with solid sourcebooks. I can always make adventures....
The support you'll need as a DM should be a plenty in the Galaxy Guide as well...

-Zarrock

Well Zarrock, we've got to agree to disagree here. The new format for the Adventure Keep modules has really been great the last several adventuers, and indeed, I think that many DMs (including me) actually do use moduels that are no home-made. I don't think that much of the d20 industry would be around today if that wasn't the case.

And not being a smart ass here, but you may not notice, but a lot of great background material is usually revealed in small chunks and bits that eventually goes on to become very fundamental to the background. Two of the biggest settings, Greyhawk and Forgotten Realms, have both benefited from this. Greyhawk in advnetuers, FR in articles in Dragon prior to FR even being in print.

Might make an interesting poll though. Do you use published adventuers?

(Don't get me wrong. When I was 15-25, I loved doing my own stuff but time these days is not my enemy. I love Fiery Dragon counters for saving me time, as well as Dwarven Forge for helping utilize the combat factor of 3rd ed.)

Remove ads