Dragonwriter's Music-Inspired Insanity

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus, HP 15/24, AC 18/T10/F18, Saves: F5/R2/W3
Active Stance: Martial Spirit

Platinus tacatically steps back in with a huge lateral swing that fillets the back of the tiger well into its spine. Life flows up the giant blade, further closing the dragons many wounds.

Leading the Attack- 1d20+9=24, 3d6+11=26 (the tiger has no Dex to AC from being in a grapple). Everyone else gets +4 to hit the tiger if its still alive.
[sblock=Granted Maneuvers]3/5 charging minotaur.[/sblock]
OOC - Platinus heals himself for 2 after stepping into (I,6). For grapple the tiger still has to enter Jasper's space, or pull jasper into his.

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
[sblock=Twi'Tar and Shavallah]
The groaning is definitely coming from the south-most edge of the area. Shavallah steps on a branch, making a cracking sound. The groan suddenly changes… You hear a low voice, pitifully calling out, “Is… someone… there? Help… me…”

You see a slight movement near one of the buildings on the southern side of the ring…
[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=DT and Twi'Tar]
Shavallah blinked as she made the misstep, silently cursing herself as she readied her spear and looked to her current 'partner', seeing how he felt about the turn of events, before shadowing his movements once more.[/sblock]

jager0727

First Post
Twi'Tar freezes in place and motions for Shavalla to do the same. He slowly pulls a small strip of fleece from a pouch and begins to quietly mutter under his breath while gesturing with his other hand.
A figure appears near a break in the circle approximately a 15 yards away from their own position slowly and silently moving toward the direction of the groaning.
[sblock]casts silent image of his former shipmate Corporell Clegg, if the figure begins to approach Twi'Tar's estimate of about 70 feet it halts and looks around as though suspicious[/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Tom Round 2 Hp 33

Tom, seeing that the large cat is distracted by jasper and Platinus he decides to move to flank. Tom rushes around the tiger so he can face it's back. "She could sing nothing but fiddle dee dee..." Tom whispers to himself as he brings the sword down, bolstered by the music, on the tigers back leg hoping for blood shed. Tom's strike lands true and cuts into the tigers leg coating his balde in blood and widening Tom's manical smile.

[sblock=Actions]
- move to K5
- Attack & Damage:1d20+8=23, 1d8+5=11
sry about the curse next time I will remeber
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
As Twi’Tar’s illusionary figure walks into the circle, the voice gets a little louder. It sounds male, and desperate. ”Help… me…” A chunk of wood from the building, barely held on by a bad nail, falls and you hear a thump and sharp exhalation, followed by another groan.

============================

As Tom and Platinus both strike, the tiger falls to the ground, bloody and dead. Of course, it falling to the ground means that a several-hundred-pounds-of-dead-weight jungle cat flops on top of Jasper, pinning him beneath the giant, furry corpse.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Tom quickly moves to push the cat off of Jasper with the help of Platinus they are get the tiger off of Jasper. Tom just stood over the tiger and looked at him. "The mouse has married the bumblebee, pipe cat; dance, mouse, we'll have a wedding at our good house." Tom mutters to himself as he wipes his blade clean with a cloth. After a small while he realizes something "Where is Twi'Tar and Shavallah?"

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus turns his gaze back to the forest in case there are more. He casts an eye to the cleric and then to the still seeping wound under his arm. "Would you be so kind lass?"

Dragonwriter

First Post
Between Platinus and Tom helping Jasper move the tiger’s corpse, the bard is freed from the fur-covered burden.

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry all. For those of you that didn’t see the announcement, my computer went nuts and is still in its death throes. I’ve gotten hold of a new one, so I’m back to updating, though. And hopefully stuff like that won’t happen in the future…

Anyways, Jasper is free now, and Twi’Tar and Shavallah still have no real idea what is making the noise in the camp, though it certainly sounds like a voice, speaking Common.
[/sblock]

Remove ads