Dragonwriter's Music-Inspired Insanity

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus shrugs and snaps the plank-length blade into its harness on his back. The massive dragon grabs a leg of the magnificent orange, black and white striped beast easily dragging it off the roadway by himself. Once it is cleared of the path, the crusader redraws his blade and hacks off one of the front limbs just above the well muscled shoulder for the next evening's meal. He looks at the others and nods in the direction their scouts went earlier. "Lets go see what's keeping them shall we? They're probably in some kind of trouble."

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Jasper is left dumb founded as he was readying himslef to push the tiger off to the side but the Platinus moves the entire thing without a thought. Then Platinus taking off the tiger's leg makes Jasper look at the tooth in his hand in comparison, it makes his trophy kind of small. "Yes, that does seem to be the best course of action at this point." Tom says in a civil manner while hiding his jealousy of the massive warrior, but he understands that he can talk circles around his massive head and maybe has had more feild experience than him too. After a while he forgets about that and becomes happy that he is pointed towards the enemy rather than him.

Last edited:

jager0727

First Post
Seeing the helpless man, Twi'Tar hurries toward him and begins to clear some of the rubble away.
"Oh...oh... Does that hurt?....sorry....*urr*...I hope you'll be okay....*pant*.....Cause if you aren't......you can't tell us....what happened.....and then....I'd always wonder.....I'd be like.....'hey....remember that time.....with that guy.....*grunt*.......in the woods.......wonder what.....caused....all that'........and I don't...even know any first aid......it's be nice if....you....*pant*.....were okay.....also....for you know...your sake.....cause I bet.....not being okay....could...*whew*.....ruin a.....perfectly good day."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=FYI] FM my character's name is Jaspper and yours is Major Tom. :p [/sblock]

Jasper still dumbfounded by the sudden attack looks down at his dirty and torn clothes. "I guess we better go find them the sooner done the sooner I can take a bath," he says.

Jasper then waits for Platinus and his "leg o' cat" to take the lead.

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus begins moving down the trail again once everyone is up, drawing his blade again and resting it over one giant plauldron while their dinner swings wetly over the other. The leg's stripes swings in opposite 2/4 time from the dragon's tail blade, passing across the shining armor creates an almost hypnotic pattern.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Tom, Jasper, Celest and Platinus start walking…

===================

Twi’Tar manages to get some of the debris off the man. He coughs once, blood spattering his lips. But now that you get a better look at him, without so much stuff on him, you realize that he fit’s the description of Ferrinzo’s teamster. And several feet away, under a smoldering pile of junk, you see an arm with three long spikes extending from along its back… Skarn spikes coated in blood.

[sblock=OOC]
Twi'Tar, If you want to stabilize this guy, you can roll an untrained Heal check. Or force-feed him a healing potion, if you have one.
[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Seeing the man's wounds and recognizing the description, somewhat, Shavallah stalked over to the man before drawing a small potion from her pack, seizing the back of the man's head and forcing the potion down his throat, like a mother would force an unruly child.

"Drink. Heal. Talk." Shavallah murmured, before recovering her spear and looking about, ready to fight anything that approaches.

[sblock=OOC]
Shavallah forced one of her 3 Cure Light Wounds potions down the man's throat.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jasper slings his lute over his shouldr and draws his sword. "After wolves and that giant cat, I want to be ready," he says to the group.

Jasper walks alertly watching both sides of the road, his eyes and ears open.

[sblock=OOC] Is that enough fluff to say taking 10 on next Listen/Spot checks I need to make? [/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
The forested road is, mercifully, free of any other beasts leaping out to try munching on the four travelers. Or so it seems…

====================

Shavallah pours the healing drink down the bloody man’s throat. He coughs and sputters as it closes the worst of his wounds and he slowly opens his eyes back up. A hoarse scream blasts out of his mouth as he sees the furry purple face of Shavallah and the hadozee over him. He scrambles backwards, wincing as his wounds open slightly again, oozing a trickle of blood. The poor man pants as he realizes you aren’t chasing him, aren’t threatening him, and the seriousness of his remaining wounds. After a few seconds of stunned silence from him, interrupted only by his heavy breathing, he finally manages, “Wha-? Who-? What are you? What do you want? You come back to finish me off?”

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry, HM, but taking 10 on Listen and Spot won’t work if I call for an opposed roll. And for the group on the road, sorry about the boredom, but I don’t think y’all could take another big critter popping out right now… But I’ll try to accelerate your walk a bit.
[/sblock]

Remove ads