Dude Where's My Ring? (DM: garyh, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Oni

First Post
Magnus had picked up the sack Mikara had thrown his way, sniffed it and shrugged. He'd simply tucked it under his arm, bag and all and followed the others back to the Hanged Man.

When Reggie came, Magnus seemed more subdued that usual, content to quietly trace the grain of the tabletops, with little more than a mutter. Mulling over this newest inscrutable puzzle.

He finally spoke up when Reggie reacted to the news of the abduction, a sad look on his craggy, broken face.

Around and around...the ring came full circle...everything does...'til it crashes in on itself...who's to say whether a pattern has reached its end...

Magnus looked up when Kamotz entered, cocking his head to the side at the odd look from the shifter. The dwarf studied him, eyes suddenly sharp.

You saw many things...did you not?

[sblock=ooc]

You all got speedy all of a sudden.

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
I saw a straight path in the temple, and it's destination was less than pleasant. If we work together again, I may give you more detail. I hope your path winds it's way back to mine Magnus. Kamotz bows to Magnus and waves to the rest of the group, I will see you in the common room, Priests seem to be hiring, and I wouldn't want to miss a chance to serve. A good Pack, albeit different...

Oni

First Post
Magnus gave Kamotz a broken toothed grin.

Sometimes the path is clear...yes...we'll meet again...yes we will...eehehehe.

Once the shifter had gone, Magnus gathered up his portion of reward. With a sweep of his hand the coins began to quiver and shake and then leapt off the table into his satchel like good little lemmings.

Look at them roll...look at them go...eehehehe.

When the last one had disappeared into the depths, Magnus tied the top, tucked the bundle with the staff under his arm and headed for the door.

'Til next we meet Reginald....eeehehehehe

The laughter trailed off as he exited the room.

[sblock=ooc]

Thanks everyone for sticking with this and thanks JNC for showing us the way to the escape hatch. :)

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Cheers, who has what out of the gold bits of treasure, and the necklace and art? I'm updating my Character Sheet tonight and want to be accurate.

[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

I took the staff and 100gp. I don't recall where the silver necklace might of come from, and I think Mikara might have thrown away the portrait in the forest, but I'd have to go back and double check to see.

[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Mikara took:

100gp from the payment
5gp from the stash she found in the Orc's pouch
Longbow +1

She threw the necklace and the picture on the ground in the forest. I imagine it may still be there.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Anybody who wants to say they picked up those items and didn't post about it at the time can do so. That was part of the quest reward...
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Let's go with Kamotz picked up the necklace, after getting his holy symbol, after meeting with Reggie, before heading to the Temple of Lauto. He also did some shopping on the way back.

Kamotz put the holy symbol on the necklace and now wears it.

Treasure taken

silver necklace (50gp) and matching Magic Holy Symbol +1
75 gp from the Reginald (Saw death therefore did not charge 100gp)

I think everyone else (Vrrsk't especially...) is entitled to more than they took, as Tristan ran off before any treasure was found.

[/sblock]

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
[sblock=OOC]
I didn't get an item, but I figured I only did about half of the adventure, so no big deal... If no one minds, I'll take the balance of the gold and the picture (which Vrrsk't will sell), giving me:

100gp (my share)
25 gp (Kamotz's unclaimed share)
50 gp (from selling the portrait)

for a total of 175.... if that's cool.
[/sblock]

Remove ads