Critical Role Dunamancy from Wildemount

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Dunamancy was created by the drow. So this is probability manipulation, space, time, and gravity. It has some subclasses -- Echo Knight (fighter), Chronugist (wizard time lords!), Graviturgist (battlefield control).

Echo Knight - alternate reality echoes of yourself to use as allies.

Chronurgist -- stasis, initiative boosts, stuff like that. Timey wimey!

Graviturgist -- jump higher, move faster, accelerate attacks, move creatures. Spells like gravity fissure.

MonkeezOnFire

Adventurer
Do we have confirmation if graviturgist is a brand new class or a subclass? And if it's a subclass what is it a subclass of?

Also from what I remember the school of transmutation only had the subschool of polymorph that concerns the spells that transform a person. It didn't ever have a category for the spells that manipulate other things like space and time so this seems to fit nicely in there. My only quibble would be that the name is setting specific.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Aaaaaaaaaand once again, my inventions will be said to be plagiarism*.

As in my school of quantum magic. Archmages Mobeius and Escher.

*I was the first to use Cthulhu in my world's creation story and dawn type war...I swear!

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Do we have confirmation if graviturgist is a brand new class or a subclass? And if it's a subclass what is it a subclass of?

Also from what I remember the school of transmutation only had the subschool of polymorph that concerns the spells that transform a person. It didn't ever have a category for the spells that manipulate other things like space and time so this seems to fit nicely in there. My only quibble would be that the name is setting specific.

It's a Wizard, 'arry.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Graviturgist is a wizard they can speed or slow things or move them around - manipulating density, gravity and velocity

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases