• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Adventure Path: Life's Bazaar, Pt. II

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Of Course! Illusionary walls. I'll need to be more aware of these from now on." Sando sneaks up infront of the party and keeps searching for traps along the way.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Sando and Carrach: You find no traps in the room.

Everyone: The map is, upon inspection, exactly the same as the map that was given to you by Ghelve. There are two more gear-shaped doors in the middle of the eastern and western walls.

Rothgar: You hear nothing and see nothing as you cover the back of the formation.

Douane

First Post
"So we have an actual and correct map of the complex. This is certainly good to know, but unfortunately we gained nothing further from this.

Though I have to wonder about the purpose and origin of this map, if they had such a display down here.

Nevertheless ... Sando, what do the runes say?"

Douane

First Post
"So ... let me guess, another set of runic doors our one key can't open, right?"

Sighing, Carrach turns his mind from the "promising" map-room and its doors back to their prior plans and discussions.

"The choice is clear then, though it could hardly be called one. We have to take one of the tunnels, but which? Anyone got a resonable suggestion?"

Verbatim

Explorer
Looking around to the others, Tekk sighs and speaks.

"I t-t-think one is as g-g-good as t-t-the other."

With that, he closes his mouth in quiet frustration at his tongue's continual betrayal of him and awaits the others decision.

Douane

First Post
"If you say so ...

The silence means that basically nobody else has an idea, right?"

Carrach slowly turns to regard everyone in the group.

"Fine, then we'll do it my way. Let me check the map one last time before we get going!"

"Oh, and Sando, could you check the western door? I would like to know it's specific rune!"

[Edit: Corrected to the right door! Thanks, KL!]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads