Dungeon Tiles 6 - Dire Tombs

Caedrus

Explorer
Anybody have these yet? I was wondering what they are like? I am getting to run an adventure in the Rippers setting for Savage Worlds where the PCs enter an ancient Egyptian tomb (the Black Ankh for those who know it) and was wondering if these tiles might be of use. I don't know if it's allowed, but if someone could post some screenshots of the tiles that would be great! Thanks!

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

I really like these -- they're ideal for Egyptian-style tombs. They're a kind of sandy colour rather than the grey flagstones in the earlier sets.

Cheers

Richard

Caedrus

Explorer
RichGreen said:
I really like these -- they're ideal for Egyptian-style tombs. They're a kind of sandy colour rather than the grey flagstones in the earlier sets.

Cool! That is what I am looking for. I may have to pick them up. I have some of the others, but they don't quite work for this one.

Some of the tiles include-

mummies, egyptian themed items found in pyramids and as said already- a tan or light brown hue vs the green hue

Snake and Spider cult type of things also.

Good set.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I liked this set, but both packs I bought were poorly cut. For many of the smaller tiles, the grid lines don't match up very well with the edges, so there are a few millimeters (a ten of an inch) of tile on the wrong side of the edge grid lines and a slightly shorter square on the other end :(

I did like the unusually shaped diagonal corridoor tile though.

Remove ads