D&D 5E Dungeons and Dragons cartoon characters on the new starter set and in the D&D movie, does that mean anything?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Could be that there is a cartoon reboot coming down the lime.

As far as the Starter Set goes, I'm producing that the module ties into the movie at least somewhat, as it will ne the onboarding product once the movie hits.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Could be that there is a cartoon reboot coming down the lime.

As far as the Starter Set goes, I'm producing that the module ties into the movie at least somewhat, as it will ne the onboarding product once the movie hits.
I expect we'll see a new product for that. An August product tied to a March movie would be odf

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I expect we'll see a new product for that. An August product tied to a March movie would be odf
It's a product thst they plan to sell for years, as they did with the previous Starter Set: they already said it is what they will ne using as the intro product for the 2024 revision.

I guess we aren't to see the "original" characters from the old cartoon, but maybe an "ersatz" version as a wink.

Other point is Disney is the onwer of the copyright of the old cartoon, but if Hasbro and Disney agreed something. I doubt these in a Paramount's production.

Remove ads