D&D 5E Dungeons and Dragons WotC survey August 9th, 2021

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I got a lot of questions about Magic, because I said I had played it before. If it had asked me how long ago, I would have mentioned I hadn't played since 1996, but it didn't feel the need to ask how long until I was quite a few questions in.

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
Lots of questions about MTG, digital and physical, followed by lots of questions about D&D. Both 5th edition and overall. At the end, they asked my gender and age. I don't actually like MTG and last played it in about 1996, so I was surprised they asked me more questions.

BigZebra

Adventurer
Lots of questions about MTG, digital and physical, followed by lots of questions about D&D. Both 5th edition and overall. At the end, they asked my gender and age. I don't actually like MTG and last played it in about 1996, so I was surprised they asked me more questions.
Exactly the same for me.

mrpopstar

Sparkly Dude
I got lots of questions about MTG (despite insisting my experience was minimal and dated back to the game's debut), and lots of questions about D&D (only asked my age at the very end).

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
I have never played Magic. Got a lot of questions about D&D - when I started playing, what editions I've played, how much of my time is DMing vs playing, what are my favorite 5E classes and races, would I recommend D&D and 5E to others, why do I like it, do I think D&D is on its way up or down, etc.

mrpopstar

Sparkly Dude
I have never played Magic. Got a lot of questions about D&D - when I started playing, what editions I've played, how much of my time is DMing vs playing, what are my favorite 5E classes and races, would I recommend D&D and 5E to others, why do I like it, do I think D&D is on its way up or down, etc.
Same.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I got a lot of questions about Magic, because I said I had played it before. If it had asked me how long ago, I would have mentioned I hadn't played since 1996, but it didn't feel the need to ask how long until I was quite a few questions in.

Same here. I imagine knowing about lapsed players who they might be able to reclaim is reasonable.

I'd be interested in a Legacy Magic: the Gathering...

Remove ads