• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer Is A New UK Magazine To Teach D&D

As reported on the Mastering Dungeons podcast, Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer is a weekly magazine from D&D publisher Wizards of the Coast and UK magazine publisher Hachette Partworks, designed as a magazine run to teach you D&D and serve as an adventure kit. Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer is a brand new partwork that teaches you how to play the world’s most popular tabletop roleplaying game...

As reported on the Mastering Dungeons podcast, Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer is a weekly magazine from D&D publisher Wizards of the Coast and UK magazine publisher Hachette Partworks, designed as a magazine run to teach you D&D and serve as an adventure kit.

Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer is a brand new partwork that teaches you how to play the world’s most popular tabletop roleplaying game, with an exclusive adventure, easy step-by-step instructions and all the background information you need to start creating your own characters and becoming a D&D expert. Collect the specially designed dice given throughout the collection and join us on a wild ride through the D&D journey of a lifetime!

Each of the first four issues also comes with a free dice set, along with bigger goodies every few deliveries, inclusing dice towers, binders, keyrings, even a DM screen. A premium subscripiton throws in miniatures, too. It's kind of a combination of loot box and magazine.

There are currently 80 weekly issues planned. The first issue is £1.99, with subsequent issues costing more at £4.99 for issue #2, and then $7.99 onwards (and the premium subscription versions more at £9.49 per week). As they're weekly, that comes to about £32 per month, or £38 for premium.

The magazine is available in UK stores or via subscription.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.26.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.28.05 PM.png

A premium subscription that includes miniatures.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.29.24 PM.png

home-intro-carousel-image-4.jpeg

Clint_L

Hero
Thank you for posting that review. I wish this quality of papercraft terrain was available a few years sooner and I might have saved a fortune in Dwarven Forge! This stuff looks great!

RichGreen

Adventurer
My third package arrived today with issues 7 – 10. The adventures and articles I worked on will start appearing from issue 14 onwards – exciting! :)

RichGreen

Adventurer
I keep seeing posts and videos from so many new people digging into these. It’s cool.
That’s great! I haven’t seen that much but I don’t really spend time on YouTube etc.

For anyone that’s interested, there’s (inevitably) a Black Friday offer on now for new subscribers

RichGreen

Adventurer
Huzzah! My latest package of D&D Adventurer magazines have turned up, featuring my first adventure for the magazine, Haunted Tomb of the Dragon Slayer in issue 14
🎉
. Good to see a battle map, spell booklet & plastic stand up minis as well as dice with these
😀

If you play the adventure I’d love to know how it goes!

RichGreen

Adventurer
Huzzah! The latest package of D&D Adventurer magazines have arrived featuring my adventure The Sewer Stalkers and lots more cool stuff 🎉😀

Attachments

• IMG_6334.jpeg
    IMG_6334.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23

Remove ads

Remove ads