• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DungeonScape Beta Gloat Thread

Henrix

Explorer
Yay! I got my invite now as well!

Looks good, though of course very buggy so far. Submitted my first after half an hour :D

fjw70

Adventurer
Played around with it for a few minutes but haven't been able to complete a character yet. It seems to get stuck before I finish. However, I can get the General sense of what they are doing. It isn't that much different than the 4e builder but it is still nice.

fjw70

Adventurer
Played around with it for a few minutes but haven't been able to complete a character yet. It seems to get stuck before I finish. However, I can get the General sense of what they are doing. It isn't that much different than the 4e builder but it is still nice.

Got to the character sheet. It is okay but too many screens to click through to see everything. Would be nice to customize the screen so you can see everything you need on one screen. Being able to suppress untrained skills from showing up would be nice too.

I will leave this in the official feedback site.

Thank Dog

Banned
Banned
Got to the character sheet. It is okay but too many screens to click through to see everything. Would be nice to customize the screen so you can see everything you need on one screen. Being able to suppress untrained skills from showing up would be nice too.

I will leave this in the official feedback site.

It's pretty much the same as the tablet version and tablet apps are notoriously wasteful of space and require far more clicking and scrolling than necessary which is compounded on a web version. As the edition expands and more content is added, this format is going to be painful to work with.

SilverBulletKY

First Post
I got my invite yesterday to web version. It's a long way off from being functional. I was surprised at how buggy it is. I was thinking they were getting ready to release final version soon.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Not all that impressed with the web version. The sheet is way cumbersome. Not very easy to use if you can't see the modifiers on abilities. Not good that you don't know what skills you choose the first pass when you get to the second. It is pretty, but not functional. Like the current wotc site.

Wormwood

Adventurer
Played with it for ten minutes and found three bugs/errors:
1. Healing Word is a"swift action " to cast.
2. Every time I hit the back button after assigning attributes, it applied my human +1 bonus again, cumulatively.
3. Maybe not a bug, but doesn't really work on my mobile device.

Submitted the feedback of course.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads