• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DungeonScape Beta Gloat Thread

Agamon

Adventurer
I got my "Confirmed for Codename: Morningstar Beta" email at 6:21 pm PDT that day (1 hour and 40 min later) and I haven't received an invite yet. They must have had a lot of applicants in that first little bit. :D

Yikes, mine came at 9:57 MDT. At this rate, I'll be waiting for general release, I think.

drjones

Explorer
Yikes, mine came at 9:57 MDT. At this rate, I'll be waiting for general release, I think.

I don't know their plans or anything but based on the scope of what is being tested and is available at this point I think there will be plenty more to test in the future. I would not be surprised if the web/android betas were still being worked on when the iOS version rolls out.

And then there is the DM module etc. that are not in the player version..

TheBlueKnight

Explorer
I got my "Confirmed for Codename: Morningstar Beta" email at 6:21 pm PDT that day (1 hour and 40 min later) and I haven't received an invite yet. They must have had a lot of applicants in that first little bit. :D

I just wanted to report I also got an invite in the second round of invites.

Good luck all!

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
And now this is happening.

DungeonScape Android.png

I don't own an Android device, so I'm on the sidelines this time around. Hope [MENTION=77]Talath[/MENTION] is happy.

Thaumaturge.

Quick update on Android beta here: http://www.dnddungeonscape.com/dungeonscape-android-beta/

So far:

- 1900 web invites sent out (just sent out about 500 more)
- 100 android invites sent out

For anyone who's just getting invites, be sure to READ THE BUILD NOTES! Apologies for the caps lock ;) Anything that is in there that says "Not ready for bugs/feedback"....is .... well, not ready for bugs or feedback!

SO excited to have everyone who's in so far and looking forward to the rest of the planet (it seems like that many, truly) in as well.

ki11erDM

Explorer
Is there any way to make sure that the emails from them are coming into my mailbox? I added them to my safe sender list but I never got a notice saying I was registered.

Vael

Legend
Quite the nice surprise. Got home to a spankin' new Monster Manual, and a beta web invite. Already threw together a Half-Elf Sorcerer ... but was surprised to see that I can't pick Firebolt as a cantrip. Oh well, more characters to build.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads