Dwimmermount PDF 1st Draft -- Its Happening!

Yeah the entire Dwimmermount is going to be released under creative commons, so people can go mad with it. I already have a (self) print copy of 'Devilmount' which is a more gonzo/dark take on DM. The first proof is looking pretty sweet and is a well written piece IMO. Nice to read.

Imperialus

Explorer
Ok, its good to see that people who have been hoping for something...and paid for it...will finally get it.

Any more beans to spill on the content? Weird SF-fantasy crossover...for example.

Not heavy on the weird sf stuff. There are sci-fi elements, but they are fairly subtle, and they are well explained within the context of the setting.

talvola

Explorer
Yeah the entire Dwimmermount is going to be released under creative commons, so people can go mad with it. I already have a (self) print copy of 'Devilmount' which is a more gonzo/dark take on DM. The first proof is looking pretty sweet and is a well written piece IMO. Nice to read.

Seen Devilmount mentioned a couple times. Was this ever available to download or purchase?

MutieMoe

Explorer
I picked up Dwimmermount PDF up on RPGNow.com and after first look it looks pretty swell. Science fantasy elements give it sort of old pulp magazines vibe.

Last edited:

Razuur

First Post
I picked it up a couple of nights ago.

It is fantastic. Keyed for Labyrinth Lord, but would work for pretty much any OSR game.

Would probably really fit Fantastic Heroes and Witchery really well!

Quality product - if it ever ends up in hardcover, I will drop the change.

P.

Remove ads