• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dying to Know

MindWanderer

First Post
Last I checked:

20 on a "death save" allows you to use Second Wind if you haven't done so already. I don't know if it has to be a natural 20 or a total of 20 (e.g. Human Perseverance).

Temporary HP cannot be earned at all unless you have at least 1 HP.

These were the rules at DDXP, and except for KotS's shortened death rules, I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

Kitirat

First Post
MindWanderer said:
Last I checked:

20 on a "death save" allows you to use Second Wind if you haven't done so already. I don't know if it has to be a natural 20 or a total of 20 (e.g. Human Perseverance).

Temporary HP cannot be earned at all unless you have at least 1 HP.

These were the rules at DDXP, and except for KotS's shortened death rules, I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

Man, everyone's throwing out different info. Oh well. Too close to release to get any offical response I suspect.

Kitirat

First Post
andrew said:
That's funny, I used to know a similar gaming group in Florida with a DM named Ken.

Are you the same Wilderness/Scars campaign Ken?

Yes that's me, how ya doing andrew (assuming this is the andrew whom went over to england for a while?)

See ya,
Ken

andrew

First Post
Kitirat said:
Yes that's me, how ya doing andrew (assuming this is the andrew whom went over to england for a while?)
Same one! And I'm actually in the UK again. Funny finding you on some random ENWorld thread. I think I'll take this to email from here....

Remove ads