Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

Bug Report - v1.14 "XP version"

The class-based options (such as the Warlord's "Inspiring Presence", the Rogue's "Rogue Tactics", the Fighter's "Weapon Talent", etc.) are not properly checked when populating Character Sheet II.

Some changes to the Class Features sheet were not transferred from the v1.12 Class Overview sheet: several of the =IF statements in column W of Class Features refer to other cells on the sheet, but these are unformatted.

In v1.12, the referenced cells (such as AJ125 for the Warlord) contain references to cells on the Charakter Basics Transport sheet, which in turn reference the selections on the Character Basics sheet.

In 1.14, however, the equivalent cell on Class Features is W26, which tests AJ11 -- but this cell does not contain a reference to Charakter Basics Transport, but is instead blank.

I believe the column W tests ought to check some new cells to the right of AM2:AM4, which then would contain the necessary references to Charakter Basics Transport. See v1.12 Class Overview sheet, cells AD124:AJ130 for examples of what's needed. (Not to mention the new class features for Swordmage...)

-- Charles Curtis-Stanley

Alphastream

Adventurer
I like the changes! I like having the bonuses for LFR regions and the main PC sheet looks great.

I noticed the table tent shows gender, but I don't know where this is selected by the user.

The ProSheet looks good on Letter, but the original two worksheets still do not print correctly on Letter (they look great on A4). It would be excellent to have the option of printing this style on Letter.

Thanks for the hard work!

Teos

Amurayi

Explorer
The class-based options (such as the Warlord's "Inspiring Presence", the Rogue's "Rogue Tactics", the Fighter's "Weapon Talent", etc.) are not properly checked when populating Character Sheet II.

You are right. Thanks for pointing it out. Consider it fixed in the next version.

I just have to say that the Pro Character sheet is absolutely outstanding! Thank you, thank you.

It's those kind words which keep us going. Thanks! We are very glad to hear you guys like what we have created!

Has Jack of All Trades broken since 1.12? It doesn't seem to be having any effect in 1.14.

Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed in upcoming version!

I noticed the table tent shows gender, but I don't know where this is selected by the user.

.... It would be excellent to have the option of printing this style on Letter.

Hmm yeah. We took the gender out again on the table tent. Meanwhile you can change the gender directly as a dropdown on the table tent in 1.14.

We're considering make the sheet 1 and 2 fit in height for US letter. But it's not a priority for now.

1.14 is now online on heroforge. I will take down the link for our own page. 1.15 is already in the works. But we are waiting a bit longer for input ands bug reports so people don't have to rebuild their char every second day. :)

Last edited:

Mirtek

Hero
The swordmage doesn't seem to work.

His hp and +2 will class defense bonus are calculated correctly, however I can't select powers and the skill sheet only shows #NV in both skill training at level 1 and trainable skills left

PS: I really like the landscape format sheet

Last edited:

dg8672

First Post
Possible Bug?

Firstly, I wanted to say - great work on the sheet. I love it and use it with all my 4e stuff.

But I think I may have found a bug.

I made a dwarven fighter with 16 str and one-handed weapon talent.

This should give him a total of +6 to hit with a warhammer (+3 str, +2 prof, +1 for weapon talent) but for some reason, the sheet is giving him a +2 misc bonus instead of a +1 and giving him a +7 to hit. (it did the same thing with the throwing hammer).

I looked through the PHB for that additional plus one (hoping I was wrong, actually), but can't find it.

Wanted to bring it up, just in case. Looks like the sheet might be giving my dwarf more credit than is deserved :D

dburras

First Post
First off, love the updated sheet--it's a great piece of work. And I love the addition of the Pro Charsheet, that'll make my life especially much easier. One thing I did notice, however, it that it doesn't appear that the damage translates properly into the pro sheet, although they do appear properly on charsheet I.

For example, when I configure my Melee Basic Attack with a longsword using either 1[w] or 1d8, the charsheet shows the proper STR ability with a +6 vs AC and damage of 1d8+3. However, the pro charsheet shows STR vs AC with a damage of 1[w]+0 or 1d8+0. The weapon damage copying directly isn't any issue (I can deal with changing that by weapon I'm using--not a big deal at all) but it might be a good improvement if the damage bonuses copied properly or even just came in at, for example, 1d8+STRmod rather than 1d8+0. It's probably just a matter of adjusting a couple of formulas, but I suck at Excel. :)

Any thoughts on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated...

MwaO

Adventurer
A couple of bugs

If you pick Pact Initiate, the power it gives you shows up as the Pact picked. In other words, if you pick Fey Pact, in the attack section it shows Fey Pact, not Eyebite - and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to replace this.

If you go Paragon Multiclass, it lets you pick the half-elf dilettante power as well as the regular at-wills as one of the at-wills you can replace.

Callindril

First Post
Just want to inform that there is a free official compatibility package released by Mircrosoft itself which enables Office XP and Office 2003 to open and save Office 2007 files.

So maybe you should just release your file in the original Office 2007 version and we people with older Office versions download the compatibility upgrade direclty from Microsoft (it's only 27.5 MB)

Downloaded this, applied it to my Office 2003 install, and still get the same error about cell formats...

So guessing the split-into-2 format is the way to go...

Callindril

First Post
First off, love the updated sheet--it's a great piece of work. And I love the addition of the Pro Charsheet, that'll make my life especially much easier. One thing I did notice, however, it that it doesn't appear that the damage translates properly into the pro sheet, although they do appear properly on charsheet I.

Just wanted to confirm Im seeing the same thing on the 'XP 1.14' version...

Remove ads