• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[E&E] Goblin's Lair #1 - Red Hand Trail

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Now do you have any extra bullets or...," Biggums stops talking entirely and spins around to look at Morgana with a look that was equal parts puzzled and worried "You're joking right? Tell me you're kidding? Oh god, please tell me that was some form of humour from where you come from."

rangerjohn

Explorer
"I suppose a bedroll could be considered a portable bed, though not up to milady's standards, I'll warrant." Reginald replies to Morganna and Bigguns.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"What?" Morgana asks quizzically, "I've never been in such desolate wilderness before. I don't know these things."

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Nothing, it just means that I'm going to have to do a little bit more work than i bargained for." Biggums says with a sigh but then he cheers up again quickly "I just expected that everyone here had some level of experience in the outdoors, I guess I just jumped the gun on that little tid bit of info."

Fenris

Adventurer
"It's alright Biggums. You get used to it." says Thalion with a smile. "But don't worry I have walked many forested paths and will make up for any deficiencies of Morgana." says the elf as he heads into the armory and selects a long thin sword and a suit of the mail.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I have no deficiencies," Morgana pouted, "And I can hold my own despite what the boy here says." She crosses her arms defiantly. "I was just curious about the sleeping arrangements."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I'm somewhat familiar with the outdoors, though I have to regretfully admit that I happen to spend more time in my workshop than what's probably healthy." As he says this Fenn can't help but make an unconscious trace of his facial scar with a wandering finger.

Jack Daniel

dice-universe.blogspot.com
(Biggums takes a rifle from over the fireplace. Reginald takes a pistol off the wall.)

The burgomaster offers Morgana a polite smile and says, "I'm quite certain that you'll manage the sleeping arrangements just fine once your party gets underway, Fräulein." He turns his attention to everybody and continues, "But since it will take most of the day to assemble supplies for all of you, I insist that you stay as guests in my house for tonight. You can begin your expedition into the hills on the morrow, well rested and well provisioned. Is that agreeable?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I'm quite satisfied with that idea, sir. I need to check up on several contraptions before we head out. Would you happen to have a library well-stocked in more technical pursuits? I always like to absorb different opinion when it comes to mechanics and chemistry."

Remove ads