E. Gary Gygax Sr. May Have Had Another, More Recent Will?

the Jester

Legend
No problem. I just remember posting that three months ago, and not seeing any reactions or replies to that post, considering it was an important thing people wanted to know. So when you said "where's the will" I got kind of irritated.

(I've noticed most RPG message boards lately have less traffic in general this year...).
This thread is both long and, in the case of many posts, dense. I doubt whether anyone is actually ignoring you- but it's pretty easy to miss things.

I, for one, would like to thank you for the effort you have expended to update information for us, both so far and in the future.

timbannock

Adventurer
Supporter
No doubt!

Though I'll add that I think Discord is really capturing a lot more people, very steadily. As a Reddit mod, I'm seeing that to a noticeable degree, though I'm sure it's not the only reason.

JohnRTroy

Adventurer
Though I'll add that I think Discord is really capturing a lot more people, very steadily. As a Reddit mod, I'm seeing that to a noticeable degree, though I'm sure it's not the only reason.
Yeah, it's got to be something like that. It's not related to D&D as the other forums I've noticed are not as traffic-sensitive to the state of D&D that as ENWorld would be.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Yeah, it's not a 1:1 replacement -- Discord functions more like a chat room with a memory than as a message board, no matter what the developers try to claim -- but it's definitely where the youths are.

JohnRTroy

Adventurer
A few updates today.

• There was a hearing. Not too much was mentioned that we can understand without context
    • For some reason, there is an order on record about the transcripts from Luke's attorney.
    • There's some discussion about a trial (either new or a continuation of the process), but discussion is leaning towards mediation and possibly an evidentiary hearing. The judge apparently would like to review briefs and hopefully resolve it based on that rather than a full trial.

Remove ads