E.N. World Wiki: Questions and bug reports!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Since the wiki is now working, I figured I'd rename this thread so that if people have questions regarding the wiki or have bugs to report, they can post them here. Here's the main FAQ page, as well. [link] -KF

Are the campaign wikis inactive for some reason?

I cannot edit my World of Kulan Campaign wiki and when I click on the main page's links, it shows me an error page.

Cheers!

KF

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Never mind. I figured out what I was doing wrong. :eek:

Hmm, okay, maybe I'm not 100% clear on how it works. I edited through the forum, but it didn't actually change the page. (Buggy?)

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I was able to edit this wiki post, but when I try to edit from the campaign group, here, it says I don't have permission. And the two no longer match.

I didn't even realise those posts were till there - they're from before the hack. The current wiki system copied them when it was installed, but it doesn't use those posts in any way.

The permission issue is odd. I can edit your wiki pages fine (I haven't done though). The history says you last edited it in June last year, so is it a problem which has started in the last 6 months?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I didn't even realise those posts were till there - they're from before the hack. The current wiki system copied them when it was installed, but it doesn't use those posts in any way.

The permission issue is odd. I can edit your wiki pages fine (I haven't done though). The history says you last edited it in June last year, so is it a problem which has started in the last 6 months?
The reason I hadn't edited in some time was due to the fact that I was taking night classes that monopolized my time. From Sept to December, I didn't even try to work on it. Then in January, I tried to work on it again and it tells me I don't have permission.

So, there was another hack while I was absent? I remember mention of a hack prior to my creation of the wiki.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I cannot edit my Campaign wiki

There was the massive hack in Dec 2012 (the one which destroyed the site and for which I held the rebuilding Kickstarter). Everything was rebuilt from scratch just under a year ago. Most of those posts are from before that.

But it looks like it was working OK for you in June last year, as you edited some stuff then. So the problem has arisen since then?

Remove ads