E.N. World Wiki: Questions and bug reports!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This is the page it gives me whenever I try to do any editing of the wiki pages from the campaign group.

It's so frustrating. :mad:

Attachments

• wiki_error.png
    wiki_error.png
    368 KB · Views: 171

doghead

thotd
Same here. I cannot even create new books or pages.

Likewise. I have been trying to re-associate wiki pages with the group that somehow got separated from it. I managed to reinstall the campaign wiki portal in the campaign group page, but could not get the wiki pages to associate with the group.

So i eventually went to try creating new pages (ie - rebuilding the wiki using the Add Content button) and hit a wall on that as well. "Do not have the permissions."

Somewhere along the line a disjunct has occurred between my login and the group editing permissions.

I think I am just about at the point of deleting the group and starting a new one.

thotd

doghead

thotd
In the last 3 months I have created more two campaign groups - AE Revision created about 3 months ago and Dungeon World - From the Outside created tonight.

The AE Group has an associated Pages in Group element with an Add Content Button. But it doesn't actually allow me to create pages however, giving me a "You Don't have Permission to access this page" message when I try to save the page. There was also a bunch of code stuff at the top of the page:
Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in..../vault/core/controller/ui/assign/group/vw.php on line 63

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../vault/core/model/permissions/vb3.php on line 52

EnworldError.gif (the messed up formatting of the page is pretty common as well these days, but that might be my browser (Safari)

The DW Group does not even have a Pages in Group element nor Add Content button. I tried creating the Group twice, deleting the first attempt, in case I had set something up wrong. But the second attempt produced the same result.

My first Group (Mad King's Monkey) has a "Pages in Group" element and an "Add Content" button, but still won't allow me to associate the existing MKM campaign wiki pages to the Group. It also cracks the sads when you try and add new pages, IIRC.

So I now have three Groups, none of which seem to be working correctly WRT the Campaign Wiki. Is the Campaign Wiki dead?

thotd

doghead

thotd
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v4.0.0 Beta 4.

I found this at the bottom of some page while looking for some guidance on use of the wiki. (it wasn't much help. In fact, it was almost unreadable).

I noticed later, however, that it is not at the bottom of all (or even most) Enworld pages. In fact, the You do not have permission to access this page page is about the only place I can find it.

vaultwiki.gif

Its a mystery (wrapped in an enigma).

thotd

Edit: Actually, the VaultWiki link is at the bottom of most of the wiki pages. Not so mysterious perhaps :p

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just tried to delete the existing pages, so that I could see if it would let me start from scratch. It delete anything. At least, it doesn't look like it deleted anything.

Remove ads