E.N. World Wiki: Questions and bug reports!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just tried to delete the existing pages, so that I could see if it would let me start from scratch. It delete anything. At least, it doesn't look like it deleted anything.

I am trying to set up a campaign and I am getting the same issue.

A large part of this weekend's work was intended to fix this wiki/groups interaction. I'm personally finding it works for me now (at least as far as creating new pages from the group page Add Content button). Could you guys verify that for me?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
i was able to edit in my group.

This one?

http://www.enworld.org/forum/group.php?groupid=95

There's no wiki there I can see. What we're trying to get working (and what I *think* now works) is an integrated wiki so you can add extra pages of information. You can activate it by editing your group settings.

That then adds the following additional features (I circled them in red - this is an example from my own group):

Untitled.jpg

Shadowmage

First Post
Is this the option you mean? Allow members to create private group wiki pages

When I check that and save the option does not save and I can not find a way to add the wiki. I remember seeing that add contact button before that was not working. Now seem to add the wiki. I can add an event and a discussion.

Edit never mind helps if I save it in the correct place. It added and I could create a page this time.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Is this the option you mean? Allow members to create private group wiki pages

When I check that and save the option does not save and I can not find a way to add the wiki. I remember seeing that add contact button before that was not working. Now seem to add the wiki. I can add an event and a discussion.

Edit never mind helps if I save it in the correct place. It added and I could create a page this time.

Yep. Glad you got it! I'm updating the help page to hopefully make it clearer.

You'll see there's a minor formatting error where the page links back to the group, but I'll have that fixed shortly.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
A large part of this weekend's work was intended to fix this wiki/groups interaction. I'm personally finding it works for me now (at least as far as creating new pages from the group page Add Content button). Could you guys verify that for me?
It definitely works for me now. I've had to update all the old links but that was easy enough. One link doesn't want to seem to work, but I think that's because the page title has a "|" in the middle of it. :p

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, my main World of Kulan wiki page is supposed open up in my group, right? I've set it so that nonmembers can see it. Thus, I'm assuming if they visit my group, they can see the wiki start page and follow the links even though they aren't members. Or would nonmembers have to access it (hunt for it) through the Wiki section?

EDIT: Also, I've noticed that there is now two "campaign" sub-forums under the Wiki forum on the main forum page. One is called Campaign Wiki Pages, which I'm assuming is the older one that stopped working.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I created this category and assined all my continents to it, but it isn't showing one of them in the list. It does show it under the pages Categories when I look at the page, however.

Remove ads