• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eadric et. al. (The Paladin and his Friends).

Quartz

Hero
Baron Opal said:
Funny, I thought that there was a gate or planar ally involved somewhere.

There was, but the Solar gated then initiated a cascade. Eadric hasn't Implored a cascade, but he's called one.

Roman

First Post
Hey Sep,

I am just wondering whether you are planning to maintain your campaign as a 3.5E game or if you are planning to convert it to 4E or perhaps to the Pathfinder RPG (http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pathfinderRPG/v5748btpy8253), which is something like 3.51E or 3.75E. I would guess that remaining with 3.5E would make the most sense considering the fact that you already created a lot of custom materials for the campaign using the 3.5E ruleset as the basis.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sepulchrave II said:
Green Stuff
The Tree Ludja (DvR20)
Viridescent spells revealed by Nehael to Nwm.
Teppu and Hlioth
The Genii Locorum [is that the right declension? It doesn't seem right.]
I vote for this. :cool:

Justin

Explorer
Sep,

I was just re-reading through the most recent of your posts in this thread and it got me wondering about the astoundingly deep and detailed cosmology you've created. It seems like an awful lot of work for a D&D campaign world. Is there a need for the detail within the campaign or is much of it just scratching your own itch? I vaguely recall that you have something like a PhD in Comparative Religion, though correct me if I'm wrong, but it certainly would explain the breadth of your knowledge and attention to detail. So really, this post is more of an open-ended question for you regarding your reasons for all the thought, work and time you've put into this. It's truly phenomenal and I hope that someday you'll publish something professionally.

Justin

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads