Early Enrollment for PATHFINDER Online Opens Today!

You can now sign up for early enrollment for Pathfinder Online! For $100 you get three months of play and various early enroller perks; plus you get in before the Open Enrollment starts in 2016 and get to establish settlements and be part of the growing economy. "The River Kingdoms are being crowdforged by the first players in the world. This is a chance to shape the world you will inhabit."

You can now sign up for early enrollment for Pathfinder Online! For $100 you get three months of play and various early enroller perks; plus you get in before the Open Enrollment starts in 2016 and get to establish settlements and be part of the growing economy. "The River Kingdoms are being crowdforged by the first players in the world. This is a chance to shape the world you will inhabit."

button_store_early_de.jpg

Alarian

First Post
I logged on for a few hours not too long ago and while I know the game is in beta, the world is simply terrible. As others have stated, a flat lifeless world with towns plopped down randomly here and there. In all honestly it was the least impressed I've been in a game in quite a few years (other than perhaps some 99 cent games I've gotten off of steam). This game is really for hard-core pathfinder fans only who are willing to look past a LOT (and I mean a LOT) of really bad crap.

In terms of production values, trying to outdo the big studios is a loser's game. If Pathfinder Online is going to stand a chance, it's going on be on how well they design their sandbox. However, I don't think they stand too much of a chance their either. I imagine that serious gamers can tear apart the systems Goblinworks design. The Paizo fanboys won't be happy if the Goon squad decides to burn down their kingdoms just because.

Remove ads

Remove ads