Earth Dragon arena:Covaithe vs Industrygothica

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: After some reading, I think you're right. Sorry. Out of time to post an action at the moment, but I'll get to it later tonight.

industrygothica

Adventurer
ooc:no, you are right to complain if you have any doubts. The thing is, I got confused by the order of actions as posted here. Effectively, at least if I understand it right, this is how it works: lvein moves, and you're right to say that you'd know where: in H13; then he goes cloud of dakness; then he attacks. or did I miss something too?

OOC: You are correct: Move, CoD, then attack. I suppose this is where that action point would have been handy. ;)

covaithe

Explorer
Yrnga steadies herself again with a quick prayer, and takes a blind swing at the place she believes Ulvein to be. She then moves around to the opposite side of the pillar.

[sblock=actions]Minor: Lay on hands, heals 12. Standard: bolstering strike hits AC 12 for 5 damage. That includes -5 for total concealment; presumably it's a miss. Move to H16, provoking an OA.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Yrnga hits nothing but air, andgets away expecting a hit that doesn't come. From the outside, he sees a sort of cloud of darkness about 25ft wide.

earthdragon.jpg

ooc:IG, I didn't think about it at first, but I suppose you could try an unarmed OA if you want.

Yrnga:-15 hps
Ulvein:.6 hs, total concealment

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ulvein swipes at the dwarf as she passes, but misses badly. He then takes a better position and lets loose another blast of eldritch energy before his globe of darkness dissipates.

[sblock=Actions]Unarmed OA: 1d20+2=7, 1d4-1=1

Move: to F11 (take the long route to activate Shadow Walk); gain concealment

Eldritch blast vs. Reflex 1d20+10=13, 1d10+6=12, 1d8=2 Too close to know right off is that hit or not.
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
As the cloud of darkness finally dissipates, Yrnga can see his opponent again; while moving away, Ulvein targets him with a blast of energy, but his aim is way off.

Yrnga:-15 hps
Ulvein:-6 hps, concealment

earthdragon.jpg

covaithe

Explorer
Yrnga smiles, finally seeing a clear path to her foe. She howls a battle cry as she moves into position, invoking Tempus to guide her blade, and hacks at Ulvein with all her might.

[sblock=actions]Minor: righteous rage of tempus; next attack with a weapon before end of next turn becomes a crit if it hits.
Move: to G12
Standard: fearsome smite. Oh, sure, now you cough up the natural 20. Thanks, IC. Sheesh! 26 damage, and if Ulvein is still standing he takes -3 to attack rolls until the end if Y's next turn. [/sblock]

Remove ads