D&D 5E Eberron - Beadle and Grimm have finally gotten to me

DWChancellor

Kobold Enthusiast
I'm not a sucker. I'm a winner! I mean, sure, I managed to resist Beadle and Grimm's ultra fancy packs so far, but why would I even try to resist this?

Sight unseen, vague portents, and I've already pre-ordered. I've been waiting a very long time for Eberron to splash back into play. Between this and the miniatures coming out near the same time I will have to torpedo my current campaign to run Eberron again. Or quit my job to run multiple campaigns.. yes.. that makes sense..

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
I'm not a sucker. I'm a winner! I mean, sure, I managed to resist Beadle and Grimm's ultra fancy packs so far, but why would I even try to resist this?

Sight unseen, vague portents, and I've already pre-ordered. I've been waiting a very long time for Eberron to splash back into play. Between this and the miniatures coming out near the same time I will have to torpedo my current campaign to run Eberron again. Or quit my job to run multiple campaigns.. yes.. that makes sense..

God I wish I could afford these...

DWChancellor

Kobold Enthusiast
The real question is: do you wait until february to get the book? Or do you ALSO get the hardback next week?

That isn't a question. You go try and get the special edition cover this week AND get the normal cover AND wait until February!

One book for you to have open to the monsters, one book to have open to the houses, and the B&G player's section for the party.

Remove ads